𝟎𝟑𝟕

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
'ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴘᴇɴɢᴜɪɴꜱ-'

"It's Magnificent" Reginald exclaimed as they exited the hotel elevator into the lobby, which stood high with orange pillars instead of blue ones

Five glanced from Inanna's still bleeding arm which was pulled against her chest, to her distressed face. "Are you okay?" Five asked Inanna.

Inanna nodded with a pain laced hum, though she felt like she was going to throw up whatever little food she had in her stomach, she was still on her feet and conscious. Five could tell she was lying, but chose to not push further and instead placed his hand gently on the middle of her back in hopes of comforting her.

"You guys should've stayed here. This place is way nicer" Ben said.

"Lila and I barely got out alive last time. Remember?" Diego said glancing to Lila who still held Inanna's jacket while Inanna walked next to Five behind her.

"Yeah. But I'm here this time, and the numbers are in our favour" Ben argued.

"What you gonna do?" Anna asked her brother. "The girl who can shoot fire out of her hands almost died" Ben rolled his eyes and Sloane pulled Anna away from Ben by their hands which were laced together.

"Well, whatever it was, it was strong, fast, and super pissed" Lila said.

Diego led the others to the desk at the front of the lobby, turning to look at the others as he pointed at a golden bell. "Alright, so, whatever you do, do not ring this bell. Unless you wanna lose a finger or a tentacle" Diego said, darting his eyes to Ben when he said 'tentacle'.

Sloane dropped Anna's hand, taking a step towards the bell. "I'll take my chances-".

Lila put herself in between Sloane and the bell, stopping Sloane from reaching it. "Don't" Lila warned.

"Get out of my way" Sloane shifted her gaze from the bell to Lila.

Lila shook her head, refusing to move. "To take out this thing, we need to be in the right state of mind, okay?" Lila glanced over her shoulder to Diego before looking back at Sloane with a nod.

"State of mind? Do you mean, am I angry? Yes, I am angry. I wanna kill whatever it is that hurt Luther" Sloane raised her voice, holding back the tears that glossed over her eyes.

"Luther isn't the only one that's gone" Viktor spoke up. "We lost Klaus too".

Five lightly touched Inanna's shoulder, grabbing her attention. Five nodded his head over to the hotel doors — which shone a strange white — when Inanna flickered her gaze away from Lila and to him, silently telling Inanna that he was going to check them out. Inanna gave Five a short nod before he left her side, leaving Inanna with the others while he inspected the doors.