𝟎𝟏𝟎

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
'ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴇᴄᴀᴅᴇꜱ'

"To my Pursuers: I, Reginald Hargreeves, request the pleasure of your company for a light supper on the 20th November, 1963, at half past seven o'clock

"To my Pursuers: I, Reginald Hargreeves, request the pleasure of your company for a light supper on the 20th November, 1963, at half past seven o'clock. 1624 Magnolia Street, Dallas, Texas" Inanna reread the invite she had been handed by Luther the night before when she returned to Elliott's drunk and alone after Vanya, Klaus and Allison had gone their separate ways for the evening.

Vanya had left to tell Sissy her true feelings, Klaus had gone back to his cult to tell them that he had got the date wrong and they only had six days until they died and Allison had gone home to Ray, ready to finally tell him the truth about her powers and her family.

Vanya had returned to Elliott's in the morning, finding Inanna hanging half off the bed as she took her a cup of hot coffee to wake her up.

Five was no where to be found, he hadn't come home that night and he was yet to show up after Luther had thrown him over the stairs. Inanna wasn't completely worried, it wasn't unusual for Five to disappear but if he didn't show up by that evening Inanna would start to worry.

"It's a set up, right" Luther spoke with a mouthful of egg. "It's a set up" Luther repeated as Diego came into the room pulling a shirt over his vest.

"Maybe" Diego said. "But we should go anyway".

"Says the guy who's already been stabbed once this week" Luther responded as Inanna placed the invite on the table. "You gonna take the girl who almost got stabbed this week?".

"Oh, don't worry, me and him are gonna have words" Diego said buttoning up his shirt. "And, hell yeah, Red's coming".

"Yeah" Inanna nodded. "I wanna have a word with him too" Vanya raised her brows knowing that Inanna wanted more than just to have a word with Reginald Hargreeves. "And I didn't almost get stabbed-".

"It's a little graze-".

"A little graze?" Inanna's head tilted as she repeated Luther's words. "I'll give you a little graze" Inanna muttered glaring at Luther as he continued eating, unfazed by her threat "I'm missing a chunk of flesh".

"A chunk of flesh" Luther scoffed, "You'll live".

"You wanna keep pushing it?" Inanna asked and Luther shrugged. Allison was wrong, Luther was an asshole. "I'll gouge your eyes out with-".

"I think we should go" Vanya interrupted Inanna, pulling the conversation back to the meeting Reginald was holding.

"Vanya" Luther turned his attention to his sister "Of all people, you should hate Dad the most" Luther said.

"Come on, can he really be that bad?" Vanya asked.

"Apparently" Inanna mumbled under her breath.

"Okay, well, let's see" Luther started. "He isolated you from the rest of the family-".