𝟎𝟐𝟒

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ ᴏꜰ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
'ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴇ'

"Careful now" Diego spoke quietly as Inanna slowly sat up, supporting herself with her hands propped up behind her

"Careful now" Diego spoke quietly as Inanna slowly sat up, supporting herself with her hands propped up behind her. "Careful" Diego repeated, putting his hand on Inanna's back to hold her up.

Inanna forced her eyes open, pushing back the burn that ran over every inch of her skin as she staggered to her feet.

"I said-" Inanna shoved Diego's hand off her "-careful" Diego muttered.

Inanna didn't say anything as she looked at the almost unrecognisable bodies of Jayme and Alphonso in front of her, knowing that their murderer but also her saviour stood behind her.

Diego whistled, pointing at Stanley as he jumped over the desk. "You! Upstairs! Now!" Diego shouted.

Diego walked over to Stanley, stopping in front of him when he noticed the look of fear that had washed over his son's face. Stanley didn't say anything and hugged Diego tightly.

After a moment, Stanley left Diego, going upstairs like he had been told and Diego turned around, his hand placed over his chest where Stanley's head had just been.

Klaus entered the hotel, wearing a long coat and spinning as he walked through the door, he stopped in front of Jayme and Alphonso in shock "Oh man. Heavens to Betsy. What did you do?" Klaus asked. "Did Viktor go full 'Carrie' again?" Klaus asked pointing at his brother.

Viktor shook his head. "We didn't do this" Allison said, glancing to Harlan.

"Harlan?" Viktor took a few steps towards the old man.

"Don't" Harlan flinched and Klaus raised his hands taking a step back from him.

Inanna was very certain that her ears weren't deceiving her and when she glanced over her shoulder, looking at the old man, Inanna could see the slight resemblance between him and the young boy that Viktor had saved days before at his family farm.

"Don't come near me, please" Harlan said.

"I just want to make sure that you're okay" Viktor said as Harlan pressed his fingers against his temples, trying to silence the ringing in his head. "You can... you can talk now" Viktor said.

Klaus walked around the bodies to Diego as Allison did the same thing.

"I can do a lot of things now" Harlan said.

Inanna pressed her fingers against her throat, finding her pulse to make sure she was in fact not dead — Diego had believed she was moments before when Viktor had failed to find her pulse — while she walked over to Klaus, Diego and Allison.

"Who the hell is creepy grandpa?" Klaus asked.

"That's the kid Viktor saved in Dallas" Diego said.

"Oh shit!" Allison's eyes widened "You're right!" Allison said as Klaus said "Oh yeah, shit".