𝟎𝟏𝟗

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
'ᴋɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴏʀ'

Inanna, Luther and Allison regrouped with the others at a park not far from the house

Inanna, Luther and Allison regrouped with the others at a park not far from the house. Vanya was no where to be found, but Five had blinked out of the house just before Vanya used her powers against the Sparrows and he expected her to not be too far behind.

Inanna tore off her coat, fighting the urge to tear off her skin along with it. The itching hadn't stopped, if anything it had gotten worse since the adrenaline from the fight with Anna had wore off.

"Just gonna sit. I'm just gonna sit for a minute" Luther grumbled painful, he sat down on one of the benches as Klaus laid across a picnic table and Five sat at another.

"That didn't go well" Diego said turning around from the large pond he had been looking at.

"No, not our best work" Five said.

"Speak for yourself" Inanna muttered stretching her back, the ache from falling onto the chair still there "I was having fun for the first time in a long time".

"When you call almost murdering yourself 'fun', that makes you sound like a psychopath, love" Five said rubbing his jaw.

"And when you add 'love' onto the end of something, it doesn't make it any less insulting" Inanna remarked.

"You went too far, Inan, that's all i'm saying" Five responded with a shrug. Inanna glared at him as she itched behind her ear.

"Okay" Inanna nodded with her nose scrunched up. "Next time I'll let the girl who looks like the girl you married murder you, yeah?" Five raised his brow at Inanna. "Cool, alright".

"She wasn't going to kill me" Five sighed, he didn't want to have this argument with Inanna.

"How would you know?" Inanna asked "You were kissing the floor".

"I like that" Klaus whispered pointing at Inanna as he looked up the sky with his eyes half open.

"Real mature" Five muttered.

"Okay" Allison sighed, her arms extending to Five and Inanna, earning a whispered 'thank you' from Luther. "Five just be grateful that you aren't dead and leave it alone. Talk about this some other time, okay?".

Inanna and Five didn't agree, both of them only turning their gaze away from Allison and away from each other.

Allison turned her attention to Luther who was staring off at the floor with a look of disbelief. "You alright?" Allison asked.

"I don't know yet" Luther responded with a shake of his head. "I've just never had my ass handed to me like that before. It's like..." Luther held out his hands to Allison "Here you go. It's your ass" Luther nodded, his words only making Allison concerned.