🏀26

Melo's POV

I grabbed my Gatorade and the rest of my snacks as I waited for mani's interview to start

I liked watching her do her thing

Maney: " good morning everybody welcome to the MRL morning show! Today we have a special guest; Imani Jordan!"

Imani: "heyyy" she waved

Maney: "Thank you for coming!"

Imani: "Thank you for having me; I'm excited"

Lauren: " How's Charlotte treating you?"

Imani: "pretty good actually, I like it out here"

Lauren: " I know you're dating Charlotte hornets player, LaMelo Ball, Do you stay in Charlotte or do fly in for games?"

Imani: "I stay in Charlotte"

Lauren: "oh okay, I was asking because there's been a series of games so far for preseason and just the thought of flying back-and-forth sounds exhausting" she laughed

Imani: " I couldn't imagine flying back-and-forth for games. I'd probably be too tired to attend them and actually be focused"

Maney: "I think we should get to the part that fans wanna see the; questions that they sent in"

Lauren: " I'm a little nervous, because I pieced all these questions together last night..I also through some of my own in there"

Maney: " me too. I feel like you're such an inspiration to young people everywhere and to be where you are at this age is such an accomplishment"

Imani: "thank you" She smiled

Maney: " the first question is If you weren't famous, what would you be up to right now?"

Imani: " honestly, this life is all I've ever known, so I couldn't even begin to imagine doing anything else or living any other way"

Lauren: " personal question; does it ever get tiring?"

Imani: " of course! I think the main issue is worrying about how others are going to perceive you. I feel like there's so many things I've missed out on doing or participating in because I was worried about how the media would portray me or how my fans would feel seeing me do or act a certain way"

Maney: " just a piggyback off what you said I also feel like there's a certain pressure to keep a certain image due to who your father is"

Imani: " definitely because Im put on a pedestal where everyone is treating me almost like a robot or something. People expect me not to mess up or make mistakes and Lord forbid I do because now my dad's name is attached to everything and anything"

Lauren: " the bright side is that you have a good head on their shoulders"

I watched as imani nodded

Maney: "What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?"

Imani: "My man of course" she said causing everybody to laugh

I just smiled like an idiot

Lauren: "If you want to go somewhere like a theme park, what do you do?"

Imani: " honestly beforehand I would just go but ever since I started dating Melo I feel like people started paying way more attention to me..,so now I actually have to go with bodyguards" she laughed

Maney: "Do you have a Google Alert for your name?"

Lauren: "What's that?" She laughed

Imani: " I have no clue, but I don't think I have one" they both laughed