he and I.... Both kind of flinched at the high pitched voice and that's when he noticed his elementary friend with that angry make up loaded face... And he let me go finally...making me stand close to him with his right hand still on my back .
He flashed her a smile before saying.

Jungkook - oh Ara...I didn't noticed you before... By the way.. Why you're here?

He again asked straight forwardly.. To which my mind laughed silently seeing her pissed expression.

Ara - I'm here to go with you..

Jungkook - to the dorm?

Ara - yes!

Jungkook - why so? I mean you drove your car to our house rather than going to the dorm directly.

He asked her again and her face glowed with a defeated expression and my mind danced again..

Ara - I just thought to spend some extra time with you...since we met after so long... That's why I came here to join you and if you want y/n can take my car and I'll join you and then we can both catch up on things.. You know.

I was shocked at her words.. She wants me to go in her car so that she can go with my husband.. This girl's crazy.. I wonder what jungkook's gonna answer to that..

Jungkook - well y/n and I are both ready to head out.. So I don't think it's safe for her to drive in the night as the traffic is at it's peak this time... So I just you to come in your car and we'll leave in ours.
Come on.. We're already late..
Come Princess..

He held my hand and led me to the car making sure that I sat with my seatbelt on... I wonder what happened to him.. Maybe he got the clue of why I was cold to him after the party... Anyways it's for the good and he seems happy, So do i.
But still my mind couldn't hold anymore so I laughed out loud sitting in the car watching Ara witnessing us leave her alone...

Jungkook - what happened? Why are you laughing?

He said entering the car with a questionable face...

Y/n - I just remembered our talk back in the living room.

Jungkook - oh ok.

Time skip

We finally reached the dorm to find that everyone else already reached..

Nayeon - finally... The newly wed are here... Welcome darlings... We're honoured to have you here..

Y/n - oh please unnie

Everyone at nayeon unnie's Overdramatic welcome

Lisa - so now that everyone's here... Shall we start the fun....

All together - yeah!!!!!

Rose - okay listen guys I have everything planned for the night..
First we will go swimming
Second we'll have our dinner
Third a little gaming session
Fourth is a romantic movie.. That I already decided so no views...
And lastly boys will sleep in the living room.. We have the mattresses here... And girls will have a sleepover in your shared room... A little privacy for y/n to get more comfortable with us... Okay?

Everyone except jungkook - fine!

Jungkook - but why do we have to sleep separately for that?

Jisoo - jungkook.. We're not going to take away your wife with us forever.. So calm down.

Jungkook - bu-

Jisoo - shut up!

Taehyung - okay leave it let's get started with the night... Go I'm the rooms and change your clothes for swimming everyone..

The boys left with their clothes to change in their private rooms however the girls dashed to the big shared room.

Y/n - uhm.. Listen guys.. I can't join you all for swimming.

Irene - oh why so y/nie?

Lisa - yeah why? What happened?

Jennie - yeah are you alright?

Y/n - relax I'm perfectly fine ... It's just that I got my periods in the morning today that's why I'm neglecting..

Irene - oh it's okay then... You can just sit at the edge with your legs dipped in the pool... Hope that's fine for you..

Y/n - sure unnie

Rose - but you could have told me y/n..i could add something else in the plan at the place of swimming.

Y/n - I'm sorry Rosie but I didn't wanted you to change it.. You sounded so excited.. Sorry.

Rose - ah it's ok.. But next time don't hesitate.. Okay?

Y/n - yes mam...

Irene - and one more thing.. Stop calling us unnie n all... Call us by our names just like best friends do.. Okay?

Y/n - aye aye captain

I said saluting her... To which all of us laughed..

All of us came down to the swimming pool.. And that's when Ara entered the dorm still looking pissed.
Everyone almost forgot about her...

Namjoon - oh Ara you're here finally...

Yoongi - yeah.. Go get changed and we'll start the night.

She nodded and went inside to change her clothes.
For a brief view... No one was wearing any swim outfits since it was just a small gathering... The boys had their T-shirts on along with usual shorts and same goes with the girls including me...
But fun is incomplete without an odd one out sofor that comes Ara wearing a bikini..i mean it's okay.. It's her choice to wear what she wants but we are not at a beach or something? Anyways...

Once she came everyone started dipping in water but I stood out and for some reasons jungkook was standing with me..

Hoseok - oh y/n and jungkook..why aren't you guys joining?

Irene - y/n just doesn't want to hobi... Let's keep it according to her... Shall we?

Hoseok - ah ok ok... Well then sit at the edge with your legs dipped..

Y/n - Irene said the same thing to me.. No doubt both of you makes a great couple.

Hoseok - aww thanku y/nie..

He said back hugging Irene with his hands on her waist and chin on her shoulder.. Cute..

Jin - but why isn't jungkook joining?

Jungkook - I'm joining hyung... But my wife.. Come Princess...

Aww he'll melt me completely at this rate. He's so straight forward.. Not even shy to call me his in front of his hyungs... He may be cold but he definitely knows how to make feel warm...

We sat at the edge with our legs dipped in water and the others were circling around us for continuing the chit chat

And for there elementary friend she was again clinging on my husband standing in the pool right next to him at his left side.. While I was sitting on the right one.. He had his tattooed arm circled around my waist and his left hand holding my left one resting in my lap which I definitely loved... But for Ara she had her right arm placed right next to his thighs.. Almost intending to throw herself on him... Well she tried placing it on his thighs but good thing he moved before she could do that,showing reluctance to her without making it awkward.....

We talked for a while and it was almost 9:30, so now we were heading back inside to get changed and prepare for the dinner.

Please wait for the next episode hope you liked it.
🌺🌹🌺