Chapter 3 - Part 12 (Book 1 - Fantasy World)

Han took a deep breath, his body covered in sweat and vaginal fluids.

Everything felt as though he were drunk and disoriented. Han barely noticed the bathing area, the gentle gurgle of the water flowing from the faucet and gliding down onto the floor as it babbled on the rocks, faintly registered in his periphery.

The world felt warm as Han leaned against the wall, no longer on the stool which lay on its side -- having been kicked away earlier.

Han groaned in pleasure, feeling the slow movement of a tongue on this member. It started from the base and slowly traveled toward the tip while it devotedly caressed every inch of his shaft.

Soft lips kissed his arm with the occasional playful nibble.

Tilting his head, a tongue licked his neck before lightly kissing him.

With a free hand, Han brushed back Brittany's shoulder-length red hair.

Han sucked in some air -- feeling warm moist flesh slowly suck in his shaft as a tongue passed by his skin. Smiling, he enjoyed the sensation as thy fleshy tunnel narrowed.

His hand slowly moved up and down as Brittany's head moved.

Brittany's moans as she slid Han's shaft deep into her mouth only served to direct more blood to his groin. The feeling of him growing inside her only made him suck in the air as he sighed.

As he leaned against the wall, Han closed his eyes, enjoying the love being showered on him.

It was a strange but welcomed feeling, being shown love and all the displays of affection that came with it, lacking any of the underlying manipulations typically found afterward.

Han tilted his head towards Helania as she snuggled up to him.

While one hand was on Brittany's head, his other was wrapped around Queen's waist as she leaned against him on his right side.

"I love you, Master," Queen breathed out.

Han tenderly kissed her on top of her head, "I love you, too, Queen."

As if in reaction to his words, Brittany doubled her efforts, taking him deeper inside her mouth before lifting her head -- then repeating. Air passed by her lips that were tightly sealed around him.

Moaning at the increased pace, Han smiled, "Do not worry, my wonderful Brittany, I also love you."

He sucked in more air as Brittany changed gears, desperate for him to pour his viscous milky fluid deep into her.

Helania lightly kissed his ear before she nibbled on it. "You are my everything, Master." She breathed out as she slowly moved her head. She gently guided Han's head to face her with her hands as she moved close to embrace his lips.

Their tongues mixed together as though wishing to never be apart.

As Helania moved away, her purple eyes stared deep into his.

"Master, you are our precious Creator. The one who formed us from the emptiness into your warm embrace." Helania smiled, a single tear flowing down her cheek. "There is no other being as loved as you."

Han listened to Helania's words. They felt as though they penetrated his body and delved deep inside before entering his soul.

At that moment, Han felt a release of energy as waves of pleasure rippled throughout his senses.

Looking down, Brittany licked off the white fluid from her lips -- using a finger to clean herself before sticking it into her mouth. Her mouth closed around her fingers as she slowly dragged it out cleaned.