Part 10: Miu's Party

Okay! I did say I won't write as often but I could possibly try to every night before I doze off! That is if I have no school work and do not have anything to do (Ex. Soccer game, band competitions, etc.). I will try my best to please you! I'll go ahead and start the chapter now! <3

Before:
Miu's POV:
We then went to our room to get dressed for the party and I picked out such a cute outfit!

Now:
Shuichi's POV:
I sat up and told Kaede to stay there then got out of the bed after hearing a knock. I looked down before opening the door and saw a piece of paper. It was an... invitation?? It was inviting us to a party with everyone else from our group. I opened the door to see if anyone was outside but the corridor was empty. It said it would be around 7:30 PM. I looked at the clock and it was 6 PM. "Kaede, look." I said as I show her the invitation. "...Well, we should go!" she replied. "But-" she cut me off. "It's fine, Shu." "Are you-" She then kissed me softly, cutting me off and also surprising me. "Yes, I'm sure" she said. "Okay, okay." I said as I rolled my eyes, which she giggled at. I told her to go get ready while I do in the other room. I had forgotten that they had also supplied us with clothing for occasions like this. I grabbed the suit that hung in my closet and put it on piece by piece. The suit contained a white undershirt with a collar, a black and dark grey striped shirt to go over it, and a pair of matching pants. I also had some nice dress shoes. I left my hair as it was. I waited for Kaede on the bed because I had finished before her. She then walked out of the bathroom...

Kaede's POV:
(Her outfit: It was a strapless top with rose sleeves, the skirt part was a full length with roses covering it. By the way, they were pink roses. She has a pair of heels that match it also have little roses on them.) I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Shuichi staring at me. "Umm... Does it look good...?" I questioned nervously. "I, umm.. Y-you look h- I mean gorgeous!" he replied as he stuttered. I giggled at him because of how cute it was and he looked embarrassed. I gave him a kissed on the cheek and thanked him for his comment. We looked at the time and we realized it was 7:25 PM. We went out of our room and headed over to where it told us. We got there and saw most of them had already arrived.

The list of people already there (couples are the X + Y and if it's alone, I think yk what it means):
Kaito + Maki
Kokichi + Himiko
Miu + Keebo
Kirumi
Gonta
Angie
Tenko (who was death staring Kokichi)

Not there/Not attending:
Ryoma (N/T)
Korekiyo (N/A)

We walked over to Maki and Kaito, who looked so cute together! I complimented Maki on her dress and Kaito on his suit and Shuichi did also. They complimented us back and we thanked them. We then heard an announcement from none other than Miu. "Hey fuckwads! So, as you know, me and Keebo worked together to make this party and right now it's not too fun! Soooo... I have an idea! How about we play a game! It'll be called "Who can drink the most shot glasses without problem!" Anyone down?" We all looked at each other and Kokichi, Angie, Tenko, Himiko and Ryoma reluctantly agreed. I had not realized Ryoma had walked in. Kirumi grabbed the shot glasses to help them with the game as Miu and the other contestants sat down. All of the sober people stayed across the room and talked. "Hey guys... I don't think this is a good idea." Keebo said in an anxious tone. "Well, if it does not turn out good, we'll do our best to contain them." Kaito said. The sobers watched them all in the game and Himiko had dropped out after the first shot glass. Surprisingly enough, Angie won the competition. "I should've fucking won that..!" Miu said slowly. "No you shouldn't have, you dumb ass slut!" Kokichi replied back drunkenly. Tenko then came out of no where kicking Kokichi to the ground. Kirumi then went over and grabbed Tenko, escorting her to her room for the night. Miu then started running around until she got over to Keebo. She gave him a quick peck on the lips then ran off while giggling like a 2nd grader. Keebo stood there blushing, which is surprising to see since he's a robot. Kokichi grabbed a nerf gun from his room and started to fire at people until Kirumi came back and took it from him. Kaito then asked, "Hey Kaede, I have an idea." "What is it, Kaito?" replying back to his question. "Well, none of us have ever heard you play piano and... I think now is a perfect time!" "Hey, Kaito, I don't think-..." "No, Shuichi, it's alright. I can do it." I said. I slowly walked up to the stage where the piano sat and sat on the stool in front of it. I nervously looked through the music sheets to find a good sone to play and got ready to start playing. I chose the song Clair De Lune, my favorite. I started by tapping one of the keys and started to tap the other keys to the song. I started to play effortlessly as everyone sat there and listened while cheering me on.

Shuichi's POV:
Kaede was playing like it was nothing. She was playing Clair De Lune so beautifully and my heart warmed. I loved this girl and I could never be more happy.

I have written 1000+ words. Please help me. For this part, I'll be make a continuation of this, being part 10.5. I hope you will enjoy the rest of it once I write it, but I did not write it in this part because then it would make this part way too long. Well, have a great day/night! <3