Part 2: The conclusion

Before:
Shuichi then goes into a thought and then he looks up and...
Now:
"Tsumugi killed Rantaro."
"What..?" Korekiyo stammers.
Shuichi carries on, "It's the only logical explanation. Tsumugi left you all and went to the bathroom. And we also saw a door in the secret room and a door in the girl's bathroom, which came from Kaede herself. She told me about it."
Tsumugi speaks up, "S-Shuichi... How could y-you think I-I'd do an unspeakable t-thing..?"
"Don't act innocent, Tsumugi." Kokichi replies, out of nowhere. "I can see behind your fake act. So don't ev-"
Tsumugi cuts him off, laughing hysterically, like a maniac.
"W-what the hell?" Kaito shouts.
Maki then shuts Tsumugi up, "Shut the hell up, Tsumugi."
Maki then runs to Tsumugi and grabs her by the neck and dangles her in the air.
"Do you wanna die?!" Maki yells.
Everyone except Kokichi is shocked and is staring.
Kokichi then says, "Nice job, Ultimate Assassin. Thanks for shutting the annoying bitch up for us all."
Maki then glares at Kokichi from across the room
"Oops..~ I said too much." Kokichi says evilly.
"They were gonna find out anyways." Maki says angrily.
Maki then looks back at Tsumugi.
"Explain to us, Tsumugi."
Tsumugi looks at her with a look, and Maki can tell she wants down and she puts her down.
"Well, Junko Enoshima..."
"JUNKO ENOSHIMA??" Monokuma blurts out.
"Junko Enoshima is.."
"JUNKO ENOSHIMA IS WHAT?!"
A smoke then forms around Tsumugi and the students then hear...
"Right the fuck here!" Junko Enoshima is then standing there.
The students realize her talent being the Ultimate Cosplayer, she's just cosplaying.
"Tsumugi, take the fake act off." Shuichi says.
Tsumugi then goes back to her outfit and they reveal her as the mastermind and blah blah blah. Monokuma then explains how he has an execution for her and then Monokuma takes them all outside and Tsumugi sits at the entrance. She waves to them as the students watch. Keebo then tells everyone to take cover in the manhole and everyone does so, Keebo then sacrifices himself and destroys the academy, he luckily did not have to self destruct and could be repaired by Miu. The students come out of the manhole and see Keebo. Gonta grabs him and Miu luckily has some tools on her and can somewhat repair him, she repairs him and he then turns on.
"Miu..?" Keebo slowly says.
"Hey jackass! Glad you're okay!" She blurts out.
"Shut up, cum dumpster." Kokichi replies.
"C-cum dumpster?!" Miu says depressingly.
"Ahem." An unknown voice coughs.
The students then turn to look and...

Hello everyone! I'm not sure how many people have read since I've been busy and I just wrote this at 12-1 AM. I hope you're enjoying so far, because this will be juicy with ships soon. I wonder who the students will see! What do you think? Wink wink ;) Anyways... I'll try to release Part 3 ASAP. If I take a bit, I deeply apologize.