Part 3: The mysterious people

Before:
"Ahem." An unknown voice coughs.
The students then turn to look and...
Now:
The students the see a tall, blonde haired man with glasses and in a suit, along with a light-purple haired woman in a suit, and a short man with brown hair also in a suit.
"Hello." says the short male. "Who the fuck are you shitbags?" Miu spits out. The tall male then speaks up, "Be grateful we came to save you idiots." "Shut up, Togami." blurts the short male. "Both of you, shut up." the woman says. "Anyways, we are from the Future Foundation and we've came to rescue you all. We have a confinement you will be staying at, and you will get talent rooms like you had at the academy. But you will have to share a room with someone."
The students look at each other with confused espressions. The woman then face palms.
"Should've expected this, Kyoko." says the dude named Togami. "Shut up." the supposedly Kyoko says in a annoyed tone. "Well um.. You should pick your roommates." says the short male.
The students look around and sit there for a moment before someone speaks up.
"What are you waiting for? We don't have all day." says Kyoko. "Naegi here already said to pick your partners."
The students then start to pick partners.
List of partners:
Shuichi and Kaede
Kaito and Maki
Tenko and Himiko
Miu and Keebo
Kirumi and Kokichi
Gonta and Angie
Korekiyo and Ryoma
"Alright, now all of you, please follow us." says the so-called Naegi.
The students follow them to 2 helicopters and they board them and they arrive at the confinement and go inside.
"Wow, this place is huge.." Kaede says in a quiet voice. "Mhm." Shuichi replies.
A young woman then comes up to them.
"Hiya! I'm your tour guide, so please pay attention!" the woman says energetically. "My name's Aoi Asahina! Call me Hina if you'd like."
She then tours the students around and then leads them to the rooms that they be staying at. Shuichi and Kaede go in their room and see that it matches with their talents and has their clothing style, coloring, etc. Shuichi then sets Kaede on her bed.
"Shuichi..." she says softly. "Please stay with me.." she speaks as she looks at him with a desperate plea. He looks at her and he sits at the end of her bed. "Please, sit beside me...." she says quietly, as her face turns a little red. The detective then sits beside her and then she sits up and hugs him. His face is flushed but he returns the hug. "Thank you, Shuichi... If it wasn't for you.." she starts to cry, "..I would be dead right now." she whimpers. "Kaede..." he says but Kaede cuts him off. "Shuichi, thank you so much.." she says while crying. She lets him go and he sees her eyes are puffy and her cheeks are red. He wipes away her tears and caresses her cheek. "Kaede, I could've never done any of it without your determination... You gave me confidence."

Maki's POV:
She sits there while Kaito is bugging her. "Maki-Roll! Don't ignore me!" he yelps. "Shut up, Kaito." I say. "Maki-Roll, come on! We need to go check on my sidekicks!" Kaito says. "Fine." I reply in an annoyed tone.
Me and Kaito then walked to Shuichi and Kaede's room and then the Luminary of the Stars grabs the doorknob and turns it and opens the door.

Kaede's POV:
I see the door then open and Shuichi turns around and we both see Maki and Kaito standing there. I felt my face become bright red. Shuichi's face darkened whenever he saw them.
Kaito then speaks up, "Umm. Are we interrupting something?" "N-no! We weren't doing anything." Shuichi then said. Maki then comes into the conversation and replies, "Why are you caressing her cheek?" Shuichi then flips his head around and notices he's still caressing my cheek and lets go. "A-ah! Sorry..!" his face the becomes redder as he speaks. "I-it's fine.." I say softly.

Aoi's POV:
Kyoko and the others assigned me to go get the students for dinner, so I made my way over. I get to the room that the detective and pianist are sharing and see the astronaut and assassin blocking the doorway. "Excuse me?" I say. All of them turn towards me. "Did I interrupt something?" I ask. "No, you didn't." the astronaut replies. "Did you need them?" "No, I was informing them it's time for dinner."

They all start to head for dinner and they get to the cafeteria and...

Hi everyone! I wanted to make Kaede and Shuichi happen this chapter, but I say it's too early, so it'll happen later. ;)) Anyways, you'll also be seeing Kaito and Maki happen soon! There's also going to be smut in this fanfic, so be prepared! Have a nice day/night!