Part 5: The game

Before this starts, I'd like to say that this chapter will contain a lot of juiciness. You'll see what I mean. 😍

Before:
Miu then took us to the game room where we see some people, which are..
Now:
Those people are:
Kaito
Maki
Kokichi
Himiko
Tenko
Angie
Kirumi
Ryoma
Keebo
Miu of course
Then us.

Kaede's POV:
There were lots of people that were playing and then we sat down with the others, who were waiting. Miu then says, "Alright. Since I decided to host this, I'll ask someone first." We all stare at her anxiously, except Kokichi, Kaito, Maki, Angie and Ryoma. "Kokichi, truth or dare?" Kokichi then responded, "Dare!" "I dare you to tell us your crush." Miu said. Kokichi then looked over at someone which we all turned to look at, and it was.. Himiko?! Kokichi then says, "Simple, it's Himiko." he says with a straight face. Everyone was staring at him and they knew he was genuine. I looked over at Himiko and she was blushing profusely. Kokichi then coughs, "Ahem. Anyways, my turn to ask. Maki, truth or dare?" Maki replied, "Truth." "Is it true that you have a crush on Kaito?" he asked her. She looked at Kokichi with a glare but she was also bright red. She didn't say anything and Kaito was staring at her. She then slowly said, "M-maybe.", which made Kaito blush. "...U-uh.. truth or dare, Shuichi?" Maki asked Shuichi. Shuichi replied, "Truth." He looked a little anxious. Maki then asked, "Is it true that.. You and Kaede have a secret relationship?" We both turned crimson red and he stutters, "W-wha! N-n-no! We a-aren't dating!!" I start speaking, "M-Maki! O-of course we aren't d-dating!!" Miu then says, "Then explain why you guys are sharing a room AND have such a close relationship, fuckwads!" I then blurted out, "W-why are you s-sharing a room with Keebo?! Huh?!" She then started blushing and screamed, "Heeeeee..?! It's only because of maintenance issues!!" "U-uh anyways..." Shuichi says. "Truth or dare, Kaito?" Kaito then replied, "Uh, dare, I guess." "How do you feel about Maki?" They both look at me bright red and they then face each other. We're all watching them and Kaito then kissed Maki. He then looked back and was like, "That's how I feel." He also had a big grin plastered on his face. Maki then is crimson red while yelling at him. "K-Kaito!! D-d-do you wanna d-die?!" He carries on and asks Tenko, "Truth or dare, Tenko?" "Ugh, why'd you ask me, degenerate male? But dare, I guess." She said it angrily. "I dare you to not call any males degenerates or any rude names." He said. "Oh why you de-" she cut herself off, almost losing her challenge immediately. She sighed annoyingly and asks Angie, "Truth or dare, Angie?" "Atua says I should pick truth! So truth!" "Hm, why do you believe in Atua?" Angie then explained to us why she did and then asked, "Kirumi, truth or dare?" Kirumi replied, "Hm, I guess dare." "Hmm, I dare you to try doing art with me later." "If you wish." Kirumi said. She then asked, "Ryoma, truth or dare?" He looks up then says, "Dare." "I dare you to tell us who your favorite person in this room is." He then replied, "I don't play favorites. Truth or dare, Kaede?" I answered, "Um, dare!" "Alright, hmm... I dare you to play 7 minutes in Heaven with the person of your choice. You can also have someone else decide if wanted." "W-what?!" I responded in shock. Miu then yells, "Go with the pervert, Pooichi!" "He's not a pervert, Miu!" Keebo tells her. "Heeee?!" she replies. "How about we do a vote..?" I asked. They all agree.
Voting:
Kaito - Shuichi
Maki - Shuichi
Kokichi - Shuichi
Himiko - Shuichi
Tenko - Doesn't vote
Angie - Shuichi
Kirumi - Doesn't vote
Ryoma - Shuichi
Keebo - Doesn't vote
Miu - Shuichi
Shuichi - Doesn't vote

"It's been decided then! Pooichi will go with Kaediot!" Miu exclaims. "Shut up, bitch." Kokichi says to her. "H-heeeeeeeeee?!?" she yells. Kaito and Maki then grab me and Shuichi and shove us into a closet in the other room and lock it. "U-um.." I start to speak awkwardly. "W-well uh.. W-w-what should we do..?" "I-I have no idea.." he answers. We sit there for a minute until Shuichi starts to mumble. "What was that?" I ask. "N-n-nothing..!" he responds quickly. I then grab his shoulders. "Tell me!" He looks at me and sighs. "L-let me go first.." I let him go. "K-kaede. I need to t-tell you something v-very important."

Oopsie, I ruined their moment. But, the next chapter is gonna be juicier then you might think. Wink wink. Adios, have a nice day/night!!