Part 8.5: The Magician and Supreme Leader

I know, I know... This isn't Saimatsu. Apologies. But, like... These two are cute asf. You CANNOT blame me for shipping these two little midgets. By the way, now before or after this chapter since... It's a side chapter, practically! Continuing!!

Kokichi's POV:
Deep down, I was very nervous. I was outside Himiko's door. I was pretending to be normal and I knocked on the door. After a second, she opened the door. "N-nyeh? K-Kokichi?" "Hello, Himiko." I replied. She was a blushing mess due to what had happened during that game of truth or dare.

Flashback (in Kokichi's POV):
"Kokichi, truth or dare?" I then responded, "Dare!" "I dare you to tell us your crush." Miu said. I was very nervous because I didn't want her to find out this way but... I then looked over at someone which everyone else turned to. They looked stunned. I then said, "Simple, it's Himiko." I said with a straight face. Everyone was staring at me and I think they knew I was genuine. Kaede looked over at Himiko, then I did..and she was blushing profusely.
~End of Flashback~

"W-what do you need?" she asked while still blushing. "Well um...since you found out about that little.. secret, I think it's time I should ask you out." I replied to her, trying my best to act normally. "Y-you sure are going f-far with this p-prank!" she responded, and she sounded a little angry. "Himiko. I'm being serious. If I was lying, you'd probably be able to tell." I said then pulled my hands from behind my back and gave her a bouquet of flowers I had bought for her. They were all red flowers. "N-nyeh?!" I handed them to her and she read the little note I had on it. She looked into the hallway before pulling me into her room and slamming the door quickly, then locked it. Then the doorknob rattled. "Himiko!! Get away from that lying degenerate!" It was Tenko. Himiko had just saved me from Tenko's wrath. "T-Tenko! It's f-fine! Go away, p-please!!" Himiko pleaded with her. They continued until Tenko finally said, "Fine, Himiko... Please tell me if that degenerate EVER touches you. He'll regret it." then I assume she walked off. "S-sorry..." Himiko told me. "It's fine." I replied. She walked up to me and grabbed my hand. "S-so, you were being genuine back there...?" she said while looking at me in my eyes. "Yes, Himiko. I was. If I wasn't, you most likely would be able to tell.." "Kokichi, I-I can't be too sure-..." I don't know why I had...but I had pulled her in for a kiss. Once I stopped she looked at me stunned. "N-nyeh, I guess you weren't lying.." she said after a few seconds. "Well, since you are being honest..." She then kissed me which I kissed her back, of course. "I-I will be your girlfriend.."

I am so so sorry I haven't published in a bit. School started back and I've gotten a little busy. But, here we are, ig! :)