On my mind

JEREMY'S POV.

"Jeremy stop" Elle whispers softly so only I can hear as she stops my hand from moving further up her skirt "there is a teacher in front of you behave" she breathe.  

Ever since my parents anniversary party, Elle and I have been hooking up constantly at school, in my house, at her work place, in the back of my car. We literally can't keep our hands to our self. At first I was doing this to prove a point that I'm irresistible, pulchritudinous and that I can have any girl I want. The plan was to hook up a few times then ghost her, I don't do virgins so sex was never in the plan but now I honestly don't know what I'm doing anymore it's been over a month now and I'm still hooked and the painful part is I'm the one still going back for more. 

Ignoring her complaints I guide my hand languidly up her thigh slowly getting closer to her crotch I can hear her breath quicken "Jeremy" she pants "please stop someone might see" she  whimpers. I couldn't take my eyes off her I love the look on her face, the way she bites her lips to stop sounds from coming out she is just soo.

"Jeremy between lime juice and caustic soda which has the highest PH value " the sudden question from my chemistry teacher pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Caustic soda" I answer my hand making sudden impact with Elle clit making her yelp.

"Is everything okay with you Nuelle?" the chemistry teacher asks Elle.

"Yes ma'am I'm okay" she answers quickly while pushing my hands off her.

"MR Morgan the board is this way " the chemistry teacher says pointing to the front of the classroom "not on Miss Kalio's face, pay attention"  she orders then continues with her teaching. 

"When are you closing from work today" I ask Elle at the end of the class while putting my books in my bag. "5pm" she replies "why are you asking ?" she asks.

"I was thinking maybe we could grab something to eat when you close from work"

"Really" she gives me a questioning look " ah I'm sorry I already have plans with Levi after work" she says then causally walks out of the class like my hands weren't under her skirt a while ago.

LATER THAT DAY

I'm presently packed opposite the boutique, I tried to stay home but couldn't knowing that Elle and Levi are going somewhere, why is he always with her?. I really want to ask about their relationship but I don't think I have the right to so here I am looking like a stalker. I have been watching her from my car for over an hour now. She is currently standing outside the boutique, it's past 5pm I think she's waiting for Levi.

A white Lexus parks in front of her and she gets in and they drive to a nearby restaurant. I know this because I followed them. I tend to do things I don't usually do nowaday in my defense I'm just looking out for Elle I see the way Levi looks at her when she isn't looking.

I don't want him touching what is mine and that is exactly what the bastard is doing can't he talk without touching her hands and why is she laughing and not pushing his hands away and they had to just sit outside the restaurant were I can clearly see them.

While thinking of ways to break Levi's hand and make it seem like an accident a text message from Anthony pops up on my phone asking to meet urgently, I look at them one more time before reluctantly driving away.

"What's this urgent matter that cannot be discussed on phone". I  ask Anthony as I sit in one of the chairs in his private apartment.

"Levi texted me to help him get you away from him are you stalking him?"  Anthony asks.

"No!" I answer with a frown "why will I do that?" I ask feeling a bit irritated.

"How would I know i'm not you" Anthony says "he did send me a picture of you park close to where he was. If you weren't following him that means you were following who he was with am I right?" Anthony asks.

"No your not, is this really why you texted me" I asked.

"No it's actually about business" Anthony says.

"Ok what about it?" I inquire.

"The goods we payed for is out of stock and it will take quite some time for it to be in stock so the sellers are offering to sell us something else that our buyers are in need of" Anthony says.

"Hmm okay, what are they gon sell to us instead?" I ask.

"Humans" Anthony says simply.

"Dude you're joking right?" I ask alarmed.

"No I'm not" he answers simply again as if it's nothing "are you in or not" Anthony asks.

"I'm not okay with human trafficking dude it's just too wrong, drug trafficking I'm okay arms trafficking I'm okay too but human trafficking that's a no no for me. You can send my money back to me I'm not going to be part of this I advise you do the same" I say to him.

"Why? Every other person in our group agreed to this and the profit  you will make from this is two times of what you usually get from arms dealing, it's good business man" Anthony says in means to persuade me.

"Not my kind of shit man" I say while walking towards my car.

"Are you sure you are not going to regret this it's really good money" Anthony says.

"I'm very sure man, I will see you at the next meeting then" I say then drives off.