The Date

NUELLE POV:

Listening to the slow music playing at the background and wondering what the fuck I am doing here everyone here looks expensive. I don't belong here but here I am wandering about in this really huge house looking for an escape route a balcony or somewhere and where the hell is Jeremy! He leaves me here alone its been close to an hour now.

I'm literally dying of boredom here some bald man is giving a speech about marriage and love and I couldn't stop yawning. I looked around to see If I can spot Jeremy anywhere but he is nowhere in the hall so I decide to go look for him he should take responsibility for bringing me here.

I remember the way to his bedroom so I leave the party hall and walk towards the main house. As I got closer to his room I hear moans curiosity gets the best of me so I walk closer to the door that was slightly standing ajar and peep.

My chest feels heavy I want to go away from the door but for some reasons I couldn't I am spellbound to the scene before me everything about what I'm seeing right now is making me feel different emotions.
The way he bent her over and hitting her from behind, the sound of his heavy breathing even the way droplet of sweat drips down from his neck down to his chest looks fucking sexy to me right now.  Why am I having these kind of thoughts is it because I'm still a virgin? I ask myself fuck! Mrs Morgan moans fills the room she looks like she is having a really really good time for a split second I wish to be in her position.

I am lost in my thoughts and didn't notice Jeremy's eyes on me immediately our eyes met he cum in another woman's pussy while looking at me that was the most intense thing that has happened to me and fuck! Jeremy is fucking sexy, I feel like a psycho having these kind of thoughts.

I couldn't watch anymore so I ran out of there and luckily for me I finally find a balcony I feel relieved as fresh air hit my face I take in deep breaths trying to calm my nerves and my heart is still pounding really fast. He saw me Jeremy saw me he's going to think I have a weird fetish or a psycho if he brings it up I'm going to deny it I concluded in my mind.

"Nuelle! What are you doing here". I hear a familiar voice call me from behind.
"Levi! Why are you here" I sounded as shocked as he is.
"I asked you first Nuelle" Levi says.

"I was invited by Jeremy let me use the correct term I was blackmailed into coming here by Jeremy, you?"

"I'm kylie's step brother" Levi answers.

"What!! You mean you and  Mrs Morgan are siblings wow why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"You never asked" he casually answers.

"You know she's my boss right, you should have told me this is big news Levi."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I felt it wasn't relevant" he apologies.

"Hmmm Okay" I reply.

"What do you mean  by Jeremy blackmailed you into attending this party" Levi asks.

"its nothing serious" I say. 
"I'm happy to see you here I was almost going out of my mind due to boredom are you here with friends?" I ask.

"Yeah I am, they are down stairs let's go meet them" he says as he drags me along with him.

I see two familiar faces as we get close to a table downstairs. Sarah and Anthony.

"Hello" I greet everyone at the table as we get there.

"You are here too" Sarah says with irritation on her face.
"Yes I am" I say with a glare.

"Nuelle I'm sorry I kept you waiting" I hear Jeremy's voice from behind me before I can fully turn to face him he put one of his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him and with a sadistic smile on his face he says looking Levi directly in the eyes as he speaks. "I guess you've all met my date Nuelle isn't she a cutie" he says as he gulps down the glass of champagne he holds in his other hand. "I have come to take her away we have something private to talk about" he says as he practically drags me with him.