The Agreement

The next weeks in school weren't fun at all, the rate in which I got bullied increased a lot although there weren't getting physical with me but I was emotionally and mentally traumatize. Anytime I'm alone I get bullied, they would throw stuff at me, at the cafeteria they would spill drinks on me and pretend it was a mistake and when I say 'they' I mean Jeremy's minions.

I have been going to school for over a month now and my situation is increasing every day, they soaked my PE vest in paint one time, I had to replace it with my money cause I don't want to worry my mom about what's happening in school and cause her to worry, she has enough on her plate right now.

After I and Jeremy's detention together I avoided him completely because I noticed that the more I confronted him, the more people bully me. It was really hell on Earth for me.

I'm currently in my history class and nobody is bothering me because Levi is sitting close to me. I noticed that nobody bullies me when I'm with Levi although I can't hangout with him all the time because most of his friends are assholes.
After class I had a free period but Levi had another class to attend.

"Nuelle hope you will be good without me" Levi asks as he was about to leave the class.

"Yeah, I will be" I say with a forced smile. "Get going or you will be late for your next class".

"Ok, I will see you after school let's go home together, I will drop you at your house. Wait for me in my car when you are done" he says tossing his car key to me as he leaves.

"Sure" I reply.

I took my time to gather all my books and put them in my bag cause I want to be the last to leave the class room, I want the hallway to be almost empty before I leave. When I notice that I wasn't hearing any noise from the hallway, I decide to go out. Immediately I open the door, red is all I can see, someone poured red paint on me, I didn't even see who did it.

"Fuck!" I swear. All my dress and shoe are stained with paint.

Now I'm becoming depressed bit by bit everyday, "What did I do to deserve this?"
I walk fast to the girls bathroom, on getting there, there is caution tapes covering the entrance of the bathroom, two girls where standings there as if they are guarding the place.

"The girls bathroom is under repairs" says one of the girls. The other one starts taking pictures of me. "You can use the boys bathroom they are practicing now, just be fast" she says.

I didn't thank her cause they were both laughing at me.

I grab my spare clothes from my locker and walk straight to the guys bathroom. I carefully check if anyone is there. When satisfied that nobody is there, I strip down, put my spare clothes and bag on the sink and carried my towel and underwear to were the shower is.

I patiently scrub off the paint in my hair and body. When I am done, dried my body with the towel and wore my panties and bra before waking out to the sink. On getting there, I couldn't find my bag or clothes.

My heart starts to beat fast, fuck! "Where are my clothes and my bag? who did this?". I am really heart broken and I start to panic as I hear sound of boys getting closer to the changing room. Luckily for me, my phone is with me. I immediately call Levi and tell him about my situation then I run into one of the toilet stall and close the door only to notice that the lock on that door is bad. I'm about coming out of the stall when the restroom door opens and ocean of boys enters. I quietly stayed where I am and climb on the toilet seat so no one can see my legs and my towel is very small so it is useless in covering me.

I'm praying to God to please help me so no one enters were I am. Immediately after saying amen, the door opens and standing before me is no other than Jeremy. I can see he is shocked to see me, I start cry and silently beg him to not say anything. He closes the door after some seconds and comes close to me.

"Why are you here?" he asks me quietly so no one will hear him talking.

"Someone poured paint on me, they said the_ _ the girls bathroom was bad and they stole my clothes" my tears increase as I'm explaining.

"Why are you crying" he asks.

"Cause I don't know what to do. Please don't call anyone here" I beg more.

"And what will I get in return for helping you?" He asks.

"I will do anything you want" I say.

"Anything?" he asks again.

"Yes, anything" I confirmed.

"Ok" he says taking out his phone and takes a picture of me.

"Hey what are you doing?!" I ask. I'm so afraid I can't breathe properly.

"This is for assurance so you won't back off on our agreements" he says as he walks outside.

"She is over here" I hear Jeremy say to someone.

I just close my eyes and wait for the worst to happen but instead I hear Levi's voice.

"Nuelle are you alright?" he asks me. I can hear pity in his voice, I start cry more.

"Nuelle don't cry, here" He stretches his hand inside the door and gives me one of his big polo and shorts. I wear them quickly and come out crying into Levi's chest as he walks me out of there.

I can hear other boys asking Jeremy why he helped me and I'm wondering why he helped me too. Come to think of it he didn't actually help me, he now even has a leverage over me. I wonder how I'm going to get out of his holds.