Hot and Cold

My heart is racing as I run down the stairs of Jeremy's house.

"Hey! slow down a bit, you going to fall down and it's going to hurt like hell"  someone says with  a really thick voice blocking my path.

He's really tall, he has a raven black hair and golden brown eyes, with very sharp cheek bones, he is handsome alright.

"I'm Seth Jeremy's big brother" he says as he stretches his hand out for a handshake.

"Nice meeting you I'm Nuelle Jeremy's classmate" I reply as I shake his hand.

"Interesting" he says as he looks at me as if he wants to drill a hole into my head. "This is the first time Jeremy is having someone visit him at home".

"Ooh really"  I say awkwardly.

 "will you like to join me for some beverage I will like to know  more about Jeremy's friend", he says with a smile I assume is friendly.

"I don't think that's necessary" I say nervously.

"I'm not going to take much of your time I just want to talk about my brother he never talks to          me" he says as he gestures for me to sit down.

A can of cold drink is place in front of me.

"So how Jeremy in school"  he asks as he sips his drink.

"Good I guess" I reply.

"So are you his girlfriend?, cause you must be special for him to invite you here" he says looking at me from his drink.

"I'm not his girlfriend we are not even close, I'm just here because of an assignment we are not close at all" I explain trying to clear the misconception.

"Ooh really" he says "I will try not to misunderstand next time" he says with a weird smile on his face so where are you from Nuelle.

"I'm from Nigeria, I and my family moved here months ago" I answer.

"Honey who are you talking" to I hear  Khloe's voice as she walks into the living area, "Oh Nuelle what are you doing here?" she asks with a questioning look on her face.

"I'm here to work on an assignment with Jeremy I was on my way out when..."

"I called her" Seth says cutting me off. I wanted to ask about my kid brother from the one outsider that has ever visited him ooh except you of course he says to Khole with a smile that looks kind off evil as he sipped his drink like royalty.

She has a forced smile on her face now as she looks at her husband.

I'm about to say something when I hear my name.

"Elle what are you still doing here" Jeremy asks with a hard look on his handsome face, let's go he says not sparing anyone in the room except me a look.

He drags me in to their garage, push me into his car enters and drive off. 

The ride home is was a quiet one Jeremy didn't say a word until he stopped in front of my house.

"I'm sorry if you are mad about me talking to your brother, I didn't mean to do that he was the one who wanted to....."

"I don't want to hear about it get out" he says as he unlocks his car.

"Get out now" he yells his hand gripping the steering tightly.

"This is one of the many reason why I hate you" I say as I get down from his car and he just  zoomed off, fuck I hate him.

It's been a week since I and Jeremy's weird fight and I didn't see him for days he even missed our presentation.

"Levi my love feed me your chips I'm too lazy to lift a finger" I say as I rest my head on Levi's shoulders and opened my mouth waiting for my chips.

"Things I do for Love" Levi says as he feeds me chips, "if I had known you will rob me of my food every time I would have left you on the hall way looking all confused that day" he says  laughing.

"Regretting your decision to help me" I ask laughing.

"Nah I'm not" he replies with a smile.

"Ooh you will soon regret because I'm not going to stop ever!" I say giggling. Only to look up and meet a grayish blue eyes looking at me with anger I just eyed him and look away.

"So Nuelle will you want to go clubbing with me? Please I promise not to leave you alone this time around Levi begs.

"You sure about  that" I ask.

"Yeah I promise, its tonight" Levi says

"Are we not too young to go clubbing" I ask.

"No Nuelle its Friday and you are too old to be staying home all the time, I will be at your house by 9pm is that ok?", he asks.

"Sure, I will make sure to dress like a church girl and embarrass you" 😁

"If you like put on rags, I'm still taking you to the club", Levi says smiling

"See you by 9 then" I say getting up and walking away.

And guess what Jeremy is still looking at me like I did something bad to him, I don't have time for him so I just  ignore and walk pass him.

I'm really excited that Levi is taking me clubbing. I'm going to prostitute my self today, I giggle as I think about it.

NOTICE

THE NEXT CHAPTER  WILL  BE  JEREMY'S  POV.

AND PLEASE VOTE

THANKS FOR READING
AND I'M SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS