Khuda Aur Mohabbat 🥀

Start from the beginning

Said said ... flowing some more tears...

" Shut up ... riddhima aisa kuch nahi hai ... Mujhse galti hui hai ... mujhe laga tum mujhse khula ...kabir ke liye maang Rahi ho ...aur ...dadi ke maut ka jimmedar bhi maine tumhe hi samjha ... Kash maine ...khula na diya hota tumhe..."

He took her into bone crushing hug...and cried his heart out.. burrying his head into her neck...wetting her outfit...

" Par Abb jab tum mil gayi ho ...toh tum kisi aur se nikaah kaise kar Sakti ho riddhima.?? "

" Kya Tumne mujhse kabhi pyaar nahi kiya..? "

He asked like a child ..

" Kya mera pyaar tumhare liye kafi nahi tha ? Jo tum nikah kar rahi ho...? "

" Kya mujhse itni nafrat karne lagi ho ..ki move on Tak ka soach liya hai tumne riddhima. .? "

He said still in her arms ..

" MERE KHUDA JANTE HAI VANSH ..

KABIR SE PYAAR TOH SIRF YEK GALATFEHMI THI MUJHE...

PYAAR..ISHQ...KAISE KIYA JATA HAI TUMNE MUJHE SIKHAYA HAI..

TUMSE PYAAR KARNA TOH MERI JINDAGI KA KHUBSURAT SAFAR JAISA THA ...

MAI JANTI HOON MERI AKHARI SAAS TAK TUM MERE DIL MAI RAHOGE...

TUMSE BEINTEHAA PYAAR KARUNGI...AUR PHIR ..JAANAT MAI HUM EK SAATH MILENGE...YEH MERA WADA RAHA ..."

Clutching her kurti ...in his fist ..he crushed her ...as if he wanted to bury her in him .."

But riddhima started to get out of his hold ... going away from his arms was like ... going away from this world and happiness forever...but she has to do this ...she has promised her parents to pay by marrying...

She has to do it ...

But vansh ..was not ready to give up on her ...she forced him ...by all her energy without her will...but vansh ... Vansh clutched her as a child ...and stuck to her ...

Riddhima cried ...her heart was bleeding...she too didn't wanted to Marry...as she still loves this precious person...it's not easy...

And now ...she can't return as she said she will Marry...if she will deny now ...her parents...her vansh ...she herself would face the death..that she can't afford...and Vansh too will not force her to return..he had always respected her all decisions.. weather this or in her past decisions... this is what it makes him a good gentleman from others...and that made her fall for him...

Riddhima was busy in her thoughts when vansh started to kiss on her neck .... showering his pain ...his insecurities....

She gasped when she felt wet kisses on her body...It was heaven to her ....this feeling which she wanted to forget now ...was recreating inside her ... feeling him after a year was totally a bliss.. but was a great sin .....