Chapter 94 (Bonus Chapter)

Chapter 94

SEVEN'S POV

Dark, venomous eyes stare up at me. Blood splatters at the corner of his mouth as he coughs while gasping for air. A futile attempt for survival, but there is no surviving this. My uncles eyes widen as he realises this himself. These are his last moments. In a minute, maybe even seconds the world will finally be rid of the evil that is Victor Riccardo. Many people will sleep easy tonight knowing this, but I won't.

My uncle gargles a noise once more before a faint light shines behind those wicked eyes. A light I had never seen before from those customarily cold eyes, a light so pure and gentle it makes my stomach laden. Was this his soul? I wondered. Was this his tiny shine of humanity brought forth to die? Not once had he ever looked so impuissant, so vulnerable that I couldn't stop myself from grabbing his hand to comfort that light as it passed through to wherever we go next. He continued to stare up at me with that flicker of warm light, before I watched it fade and his eyes turned to stone.

I had hated this man, I had loathed him with the upmost disgust one could ever muster. I had killed this man. Yet he was still my uncle. Still my only family I had known for fourteen years. My last connection to my father despite their differences. And for those reasons my eyes blurred and my wretched scream filled the empty club.

"Harry."

My eyes blink open frantically, desperate to escape the image of my deceased uncle and those unforgivable eyes staring up at me.

"You okay?" Lilianna's soft voice asks through the dark. I reach for her, find her warmth easily and pull her body against mine under the blankets.

"I'm okay." I assure her, kissing her forehead, then the tip of her nose before my mouth blindly finds hers. The taste of her is enough to ease the tension in my shoulders, wound tight from my nightmare. When my tongue pushes its way into her mouth she silently kicks her leg over my waist and I aid her to straddle my lap. She knows what I need, knows how to make me forget the horrors of my past. There was a time my mind would escape to unknown places to avoid my troubles. It would lock itself away into a room of nothingness for some kind of relief. But nowadays I have healthier, better ways to cope with my demons.

I hold her face between my palms as her hands slip my boxers down to release me. A few pumps of her wrist already has me panting against her lips and when she lowers herself down onto me our sighs of relief entwine and echo through the bedroom. I'm desperate for my eyes to adjust to the darkened room, desperate to look upon her beautiful face masked in pleasure. Though I can not see, my other senses are completely spellbound by her. The soft taste of her warm, honeysuckle tongue roams my mouth. The sound of her broken breath, quiet moans and the song of her skin meeting mine fill my ears. She's soft under my touch and I relish the sinful smoothness of her back as I press my hand against it and the other to her hip to aid her rocking movements over my lap.

"Is this okay?" I ask her in a whisper, checking that she's comfortable with the position given her condition.

"Mmhmm." She hums before a pleasured gasp escapes her lips. Her delicate hands push against my chest for leverage, the cold metal of her engagement ring bites at my feverish skin in a pleasurable way. She rocks her hips against me a little more forcefully as my hands begin to roam her body, clutching at one of her full breasts which causes her to moan again. The sound commences the tingling in the base of my spine and my mouth falls to her neck as she continues to move.

"Lily." I breathe against her clamming neck. My name begins to fall more regularly from her plump lips, signalling to me that she's close.

"Are you going to come?" I ask her. Willing to hear her speak the dirty words to me.