𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙮

Start from the beginning

He cringed.

"What makes you think I know any of this? I'm not a Mom." Alaska was confused by his intentions with her if it weren't the scientific facts of pregnancy.

"You were just calling yourself a sexy mama in the mirror." he gave her a dumb look. "You were taking care of my first kid for a while, and he turned out pretty good after juvie. Did something right. But i'm not about to ask your Mom, she'd start planning a party and picking names."

"It's not so bad. We had a great party for Georgia." Beth explained as she held Georgia up a little more.

"Sensei, i'm gonna give you some advice and you can do what you want with it. I think I have the best Dad in the world, like, truly." Alaska nodded as she thought about her own Dad, a smile coming to her face. "What makes him the best Dad ever is how much he supported me, and how he's there for me. When I was little I had this weird hobby where i'd collect rocks and name them after the plants then preform plays for them. It was so weird and concerning but my Dad supported me through everything. He helped me name those rocks based off of they gave of saturn energy of mars. He even drew smily faces on them."

The blonde looked at her in disbelief. "So, I should draw smily faces on the rocks?"

"No." she tried not to laugh as she grabbed her bottle of lavender off the bedside table. "I'm saying you just have to love and care about your kid and it'll promote you to the best dad in their eyes. You show up, you prove you love them by supporting weird ass shit they do. You just gotta love them. It works every time."

He nodded as she rubbed the oil on his wrist. "Okay, I think I can do that."

"You can." she promised. "Not just with this one. But, Robby too. He's got a lot of built up pain because of you, but he's also willing to let you in and that's more then enough after all he's gone through. Don't miss this opportunity to have a big, happy family."

The blonde nodded with pursed lips. "You just gave me great ass idea. Thanks for being an old person, Antartica! Hashbrown you rock."

He left soon after as Beth smiled. "I think he'll be good this time around."

"I think so too. Carmen needs to open up to me soon though so I can host a baby shower." the Lee girl grinned, looking toward the clock. "Aidens baseball practice still today?"

"Yes." Berh stood up quick. "Vanessa is picking us up and we're headed there now."

"Vanessa." Alaska teased with a shimmy of her shoulders. "Ouu."

"Shut it." the redhead woman blushed as she left. Alaska smiled as she sat there alone, her legs dangling off the bed as she glanced at her calendar. Her heart stopped for a second there.

All this talk about pregnancy, and she didn't realize she was a week and a half late for her period.

"Anthony! Stop staring at my friends!" Sam's scolded was all that brought Alaska out of her thoughts as Anthony panicked, taking his eyes off Alaska and running straight into the chairs. Sam reached for her arm. "Sorry."

"It's fine." she shook her head.

Sam sat up, noticing something was up. "Hey."

Alaska looked over as she gave her a knowing look. "Talk to me."

She exhaled and leaned back against her chair. "I'm panicking real bad right now, Sam."

"What's going on?" she sat up and turned to her.

"I got here late because I had to stop at the store." she took her sunglasses off and faced her completely. "My period is late."

Sam shook her head. "That sometimes happens. How late?"