𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

"This is insane

"This is insane." Alaska had to laugh as she stared at Eli's left shoulder, the shape of the state of Alaska tattoos on his shoulder. He grinned, looking back at her with a eyebrow raise.

"Are you done being mad now?" he asked her hopefully while motioning to his arm, "I literally hate the cold, you're the only reason I got this."

Alaska laughed as she wrapped her arms around his middle with a sigh, "I'm sorry for getting so mad about Moon, she's really sweet. I'm just not use to it all yet."

"Use to what?" he asked her, rubbing the back of her head softly as she hugged him.

"Just things feel different I guess." she said honestly, hoping they wouldn't get into a argument. Alaska pulled away to look at him with a small sigh, "But if you are... this version of yourself from now on, I can work with it. It's just taking time to get use to."

He scanned her face with a half grin, "I know what you mean, I just like this version of me more."

"I know." Alaska's nodded with a forced smile. She wasn't sure if she should disagree or agree. She liked Eli like this, with his new confidence and badass attitude toward things. But then again she felt like she'd lost the boy she'd known since she was a kid, the soft and gentle one was barley there anymore. She was stuck, completely.

"Come on, I told a kid i'd fight him in the park." Hawk said with a smirk down at her, pulling her out of the tattoo shop with his fresh ink on his arm.

"Come on, eat something, you'll feel better." Demetri tried to say to Miguel who felt completely down, "Alaska even made her blueberry muffins."

"Yeah, just for you too." she said, rubbing his back and peaking over her shoulder to see Eli fighting with a much smaller kid, sighing and looking forward again.

"I still think you're overreacting." Demetri said as he huffed, Alaska watched in worry at how rough Eli was being with the small child, throwing pretty hard punches his way.

"I'm not overreacting, dude." Miguel said annoyed, making Alaska focus on him again, "I know what I saw."

"All right, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode." Eli said before he kicked the kid in the face and knocking him over, "It's probably just her brother or something."

"Jesus christ." Alaska said as she squeezed the bridge of her nose at the sight of the passed out child. Eli leaned on the bench between her and Miguel.

"No, dude. Brothers don't look at their sisters like that. It's like when-" Migeul began before he stopped himself, shaking us head with a eye roll.

"Depends what part of the country you're in." Demetri said as Alaska gave him a look of disbelief which he only responded with his hands up in surrender.

"Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me." Miguel said with a sad sigh down at the grass.

"Hey, it's not, okay? I'll beat that brother of hers and her if you want me to." Alaska said as she slapped Demetri quickly, "Tell Miguel how good my kicks have gotten."