𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"Come on, Miguel!" Alaska yelled as Miguel was the first to walk up with a boy in a blue uniform, Sensei whispered to him for a moment before the pair bowed to each other and to the sensei

"Come on, Miguel!" Alaska yelled as Miguel was the first to walk up with a boy in a blue uniform, Sensei whispered to him for a moment before the pair bowed to each other and to the sensei. Carmen gripped Alaska's hand tightly as the girl held her breath, watching Miguel take the position with his arms out and one leg in the air.

As soon as the sensei put his hand between the pair, bringing it up with a, "Fight!"

Miguel's foot collided with the boys face, knocking him onto the ground. Alsaka screamed as she clapped loudly for the boy, his mother and grandmother doing the same while the crowd cheered for the boy they hadn't even know, "That was the coolest thing i've ever seen! That was the coolest thing i've ever seen!"

"Let's go, Aisha!" Alaska's cheered for the girl as she fought with a boy, defense going on quite a lot before she knocked his feet out from under him, the crowd cheering for her, "Yeah, the future is female, bitches!"

Rosa laughed at Alaska's words as the trio clapped for Cobra Kai.

"Show him who the man is, Hawk!" Alaska yelled for the blue haired boy, standing to her feet for this one as she clapped so hard her hands hurt, "No mercy!"

The fight was close between the pair, the opposite team boy sending a hard kick into Hawks chest as Alaska cringed, tightening her fist by her side as anxiety built up in her chest. Hawk ran forward, slamming his fist into the boys face and knocking him down, "Thats what i'm talking about! Yes! That's my boy!"

The crowded cheered for him as he did the same, pulling the top of his gi off, turning around and moving his shoulder blades to make it seem like the hawk wings on his back were flapping. Alaska let out a snort as she sat back down as Carmen laughed, nudging her in disbelief while Alaska shrugged and continued to laugh.

"Come on Bert! Make momma proud!" Alaska yelled as Rosa gave her a odd look, "He was my son for a day."

Bert sadly got knocked down, the boy he fought was much bigger then him.

Aisha got knocked down as well by a older boy a few rounds later, not making it to the finals either. Alaska sighed as she watched the girl storm off, giving a good clap for her anyways.

"There can be only one true winner and he is standing on this stage right now." The announcer spoke to the crowd as the final contestants stood close by, "Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai?"

Alaska cheered for him as she whistled loudly.

"Will it be Hawk..." the announcer trailed off as he stared at the paper, "Well I guess it's just Hawk from Cobra Kai?"

Alaska yelled loudly as she stood, clapping loudly as he took his bow, "Yeah! Let's go!"

Carmen and Rosa shared a knowing look as Alaska sat back down, her voice nearly gone, "They've got this, they've completely got this. It's like the final battle in Hogwarts, they're gonna kick some serious ass and show up everyone else."