𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

"So do you feel like you can kick some ass yet?" Alaska asked as she looked over at Miguel who sat at her kitchen bar

"So do you feel like you can kick some ass yet?" Alaska asked as she looked over at Miguel who sat at her kitchen bar. She invited him over this morning, feeling the need to involve him in the group. Thursday's Alaska's parents were often times both working, meaning the boys often times came for breakfast that day.

"Not necessarily." he said with a small laugh, picking at the blueberry muffin she put infront of him a few minutes ago, "But i'm feeling stronger, more confident."

Alaska grinned at his words, looking over toward Demetri and Eli who were in the living room, flipping through her DVR to find the newest Doctor Who episode, "Maybe you could talk them into it."

Miguel gave her a crazy look, "Them?"

"Don't you judge, you're also a nerdy no body." Alaska said as he rolled his eyes at her statement, "Both of them could use a little confidence, if that means having to kick ass in the process then so be it."

"I'll talk to my sensei." Miguel nodded his head at her words, taking a bit of the blueberry muffin, "I like your house."

"Do you?" Alaska asked with a hum, "You'll be surprised how many people overdosed right where you're sitting."

Miguel's face fell as he paled, staring at her as she shrugged, "Dads a drug lord."

Miguel looked around in shock, chocking on the muffin slightly, "Is he?"

Alaska shrugged with a nod of her head, "Yeah, it has its perks but I try to stay out of it. Besides, i'd rather have a weird ass home life with money then a simi decent home life without it. People can say money doesn't by happiness all they want, but that's not completely true, just a little maybe."

"I like your honesty." Miguel spoke as Demetri and Eli walked into the kitchen, bickering slightly.

"Someone has to be the one to say it." Alaska answered with a shrug of her shoulders, looking toward the boys who were arguing back and forth, "Whats the problem?"

"You didn't record the new episode!" Demetri said with a look of disbelief across his face, "How are we supposed to watch it now?"

"I don't know, illegal websites." Alaska shrugged her shoulders, looking to Eli who had a guilty expression across his face, "Whatd you do?"

"I didn't mean to.." he trailed off, looking away and biting at the inside of his mouth with a flushed face.

"Eli." Alaska said in a warning tone, "What'd you do?"

"He deleted all your Teen Wolfs." Demetri said quickly as Eli look at him in betrayal, a dramatic gasp leaning Alaska lips as she stared at Eli in disbelief.

"You know those aren't on Netflix, Prime, or Hulu." she said, mouth gapping at him as her eyes went wide.

"Are we always this dramatic? Because I think I need to up my game a bit." Miguel spoke with a laugh, grabbing another blueberry muffin from the tray and leaning on the counter.