𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

"Hey, Sensei

"Hey, Sensei." Alaska said as she finally showed up for Karate once she got wind of Johnny being back from the funeral. Her voice was soft as she walked closer, "I made you these."

Blueberry muffins.

"Thanks, kid." he said, taking the tubberware and gently hitting her on the head in a thank you, "Miguel said you haven't been showing up the last few days, he's worried."

"It's not anything to worry about." Alaska said quickly, not even thinking that the team might start to think she'd be using again, "It's just a personal thing against Kreese."

"Kreese? What'd he do?" Johnny asked her quickly, glancing around the dojo as Alaska adjusted her strap.

"We'll talk about it later." she made the excuse with a shrug, knowing he could care less about Demetris sake, "I'm back now, i'll do knuckle pushups for my days missed."

Johnny gave her a small nod, hitting her head again and walking off with the muffins. As Alaska turned, she found Hawk staring at her. Alaska huffed as she walked to the other side of the dojo, putting her bag down between Aisha and Torys.

"Finally, we thought you quite." Aisha said as she stood up quickly, "Where'd you go?"

"Mental Health day." Alaska made the excuse with a small smile, "Anything happen I should know about?"

"Aside from your eagle boyfriend mopping around without you, not much." Tory shrugged as she nodded over Alaskas shoulder, finding Hawk with a faint frown on his lips, slouching over, "Come on, he misses you."

"Of course he does." Alaska commented as she pulled her hair back into a messy ponytail, "He also tried to beat up my friend."

"And then you beat him up, shouldn't that be considered even?" Aisha asked as Alaska sighed and shook her head.

"This is war, if I cave he's gonna know he's still got control over me." Alaska said as she looked over at the red haired boy, "No one controls me."

"Hell yeah." Tory agreed with a grin.

"Everybody, get your gis on. Training starts in five minutes!" Sensei called as he walked out of the office, confusing the class as they all began to chatter in confusion, "Yeah? What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong. I just though we were going to the woods for a special training." Miguel said as the group walked closer, Alaska raised her eyebrows toward Aisha who gave her a grin.

"It's happening in the woods?" Sensei asked in disbelief.

"I'm scared of the woods." Alaska whispered over to Tory who laughed as if she was joking, giving her a nudge.

"Well, I thought it was a good time to separate the men from the boys." Kreese spoke as Alaska cleared her throat loudly, making a few people infront of her move so Kreese could see her sarcastic smile on her rosy lips, "And the girls, too, I suppose."