𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭

"Look at you

"Look at you." Hawk grinned as he watched Alaska walked into school, a grin across her face, "You look pretty."

"Aw, you look pretty too, babe." she teased, wrapped her arms around his waist as a kiss was planted onto her forehead, "This feels so weird, I might go home."

"Absolutely not." Hawk said as he put a arm around her and pulled her down the hall, away from his friends, "People are going to start thinking i'm lying about us, believe me, I never shut up about you."

Alaska grinned as her arm when around his waist, "I signed up for the debate team."

"Did you really?" he asked her with a excited grin over at her, "You're gonna do so good, i'm gonna come to all of your games."

"I don't think they're called games." Alaska laughed as she stopped at her locker with a grin over at him, "But yes, please come and make sure I don't absolutely drag anyone."

"No way, if anything, i'll encourage you to drag them." Hawk said as Alaska looked at him with a grin. Hawks face fell when he saw the figure walking toward the pair. Alaska turned her head and huffed in disbelief when she saw Kyler standing infront of her.

"Hey, Alaska." he said with a half grin, "I thought you transferred schools."

"It's not any of your business, and she's not interested in anything you have to say. Back off before I make you." Hawk threatened as he took a step closer, Kyler whistled with a minor laugh. Alaska could tell he hadn't realized he saw the same boy he use to shove around and make fun of.

"What are you going to do? Piss in my bed?" Kyler joked. Hawk glared as he took a step forward before feeling Alaska grab his hand and keep him still, "Besides, she can speak for herself."

Alaska cleared her throat with a sarcastic smile plastered on her face, letting his hand go as both her middle fingers stuck up toward Kyler, "Do these speak for themselves enough?"

Eli grinned proudly as Kyler huffed with a roll of his eyes, walking off. Alaska laughed as she took her boyfriends hand, "First days starting off great."

"Let's make it even better." he grinned, pulling her toward the janitors closet, "It'll feel just like our first kiss."

"God, you're so horrible." Alaska said in disbelief but followed him into the janitors closet anyways.

"You realize you're dating a mega jerk, don't you?" an unexpected voice heard as Alaska left debate practice, looking over at Demetri who stood outside the door, "He just completely destroyed my science project."

"Oh, are you talking to me now or would you rather pretend you're not home when I knock on the door again?" Alaska asked with a look of disbelief, "I could literally smell you dude, I have a lovely sniffer!"

"Then you should be able to sniff out your boyfriends bullshit." Demetri spoke as he stood infront of her now with a look of disbelief, "And for the record, I was just avoiding getting my ass kicked when I ignored you at the door."