Hitman's Son •yang jeongin•

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What do you think you're doing?" a voice asked from behind the large man.

The man, who was hovering over you with a crazy look in your eyes, glanced over his shoulder with an annoyed expression. Clearly not enough.

"Mind your own," the older man said in a stern tone, turning his head back to you and leaning down close to your face.

You squeezed your eyes shut and turned your head to the side, unable to push him off of you. But then you heard a clicking noise. Suddenly the weight was lifted off of you, and you weren't pinned down anymore.

Opening your eyes, you stood up and was face to face with the man's back. And he had his hands up in the air.

"I said..." that young man's voice was back. "What do you think..you're doing?"

The older man hesitated.

"We were- just having fun," the man stumbled over his words.

You let out a scoff, fixing your skirt in which he managed to pull up. While doing so, you spotted the young male who came to your rescue. He had jet black hair that was pushed back, and a rather dapper black suit on. But what really caught your eye, was the silver handgun he was holding that was aimed directly at the man's forehead.

"Having fun? You call groping and pinning my waitress down against her will on my bar for fun?" the young man asked, squinting his eyes at the older male.

His eyes then landed on you. For some reason, you swore you saw his expression falter into a softer one for a split second. He nodded his head, motioning you to stand behind him. You didn't waste time and quickly rushed past the gross man, careful not to touch him in case he tried grabbing you again.

You stood next to the boy with the gun, feeling ashamed of yourself for some reason. You watched how his hand didn't shake in the slightest. He was completely calm while pointing a gun at someone. But what was blowing your mind, was the fact that no one in the restaurant was even acknowledging this scene.

"I'm going to ask you one more time," the boy said, bending his arm back around you and sliding you behind him. "What do you think you're doing?"

"We were just having fun, right Princess?" the older man asked desperately, leaning over to see your face, but you hid it behind the boy's back.

You couldn't even look the man in the face. He disgusted the shit out of you.

"Look at her again and I'll blow your fucking head off," the boy snapped, taking the safety off of his gun.

The man stood back up straight, suddenly turning cocky rather than afraid. A grin appeared on his lips.

"I couldn't resist myself, Kid. So go on. Shoot me," the older male put his arms out in a t-pose, closing his eyes.

The boy shrugged and shot the man straight in the forehead, making you jump in fear. You grabbed onto the boy's suit in reflex. Everyone else in the restaurant looked around to see what the hell happened, but when they spotted the boy they only returned to their dinner.

Your ears were ringing from the loud bang. It gave you an instant headache. The boy turned around, putting the gun in his suit pocket. He didn't look affected at all. If anything, he looked more calm than before.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," the boy apologized with sincerity. "I've been following him around ever since he had an overdue payment for my father," the boy said softly, looking at you with a different look in his eyes. They weren't furious like before. They were almost...kind.

You glanced over his shoulder and looked at the man's dead body. Just as your eyes landed on the bullet hole in his forehead, the boy blocked your view by stepping to the side. Your eyes snapped up to meet his.

"If anyone bothers you again, call me," the boy ordered, handing you a card between his index and middle finger which you hesitantly took.

On the small card was a number and a name. A family name.

Yang Jeongin.

Your eyes went big as they skimmed over the words.

"The Yang's?!" you whisper yelled, looking up at Jeongin with fear.

The Yang's are the most famous hitmen in the entire country. They once killed at least 400-600 people in a span of two weeks. Usually you'd be watching their cases on the news at home, but now you were actually standing in front of one of them who saved you from a drunken old man. Not to mention, the youngest of the Yang's.

"What-"

Jeongin pressed his finger to his lips, motioning you to stop talking and be quiet.

"I'm not looking to be your hitman. I just want you to be protected," Jeongin informed you with a small smile.

This only confused you more. Why you?

"But why? Why me? You don't even know me," you replied, talking rapidly.

Jeongin's eyes seemed to soften again at your words. You thought the Yang's were all scary and dangerous considering all of their murders, but Jeongin didn't seem like that. Maybe you're losing your mind.

"Because I don't want my precious worker getting injured or worse under my watch, Darling," Jeongin's lips curved into a smile as he held your hand gently, bringing it up to his lips as he placed a soft kiss on the back of your hand.

Your heart felt like it was beating out of your chest. Yang Jeongin was kissing your hand right now. A hitman, was kissing your hand.

Jeongin let go of your hand and gave you one last smile before he returned back to his cold gaze in case anyone saw his soft side on you. He leaned in to your ear.

"Call me,"

You watched Jeongin walk away with such a walk it made you hypnotized. The way he walked with his head held high and glared at anyone who spared a glance in his direction. But when he looked at you, it was completely different.

You feel protected.

"What was that all about?" Peter asked from behind the bar, looking at you with confusion.

You opened your mouth, but no words came out. You couldn't say anything. A young, attractive hitman just asked to protect you.

What could you say?

A/n: ^a thank you maybe.^

I'm just kidding.

This idea was better in my head, but I literally cannot get rid of 'Freeze' Jeongin. It suits him too well I can't-

(I may or may not rewrite this because I could have done way better. But I wrote this while being half awake because I really wanted to get it done.)