Chapter 6

Fun fact about me I used to live in Ohio. I moved and I live somewhere else now. but because I was born there my friends joke that I'm not real.

Tw:implied suicidal thoughts, mentions of murder, intrusive thoughts, swearing, and panic attack

Third person POV

Tommy woke up to sunlight flooding the room he was staying in. He could hear talking coming from the kitchen but he couldn't tell what they were saying. A floorboard creaked outside and he could tell that there was more than one person. Tommy stayed laying down because he was still tired. He was still shaken from his house being exploded. The door opened and Tommy could tell that the two children had entered his room. They both jumped up onto the bed and snuggled into him. Ranboo had also entered the room. "Toms wake up. Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap are leaving today." He said sat on the edge of the bed. Tommy sat up. Shroud and Michael both whined in annoyance. "I'll be right down." Tommy said standing up. Ranboo nodded and took Michael and Shroud back downstairs. Tommy went to the dresser and got dressed. He walked downstairs and said goodbye to his uncles. "Bye Toms! We'll send you messages. Love you, see you next time!" They all said walking out. Tommy hugged them all and they left. Tommy cuddled into Dreams side. "You alright sweetheart? You seem off." Dream says clearly worried for his son. Tommy sighed "I'm tired and it's honestly getting more and more difficult to find motivation to live. I just want to jump into lava or some shit and die. I've been regressing back to some of my old habits." Dream looked at Tommy with worry. He knew Tommy's old habits and it worries him to know that Tommy's going back to that. Dream hugged Tommy close, ran his hand through his hair soothingly, and whispered words of encouragement. Tommy smiled at this and he relaxed into Dream. He felt a little safer and happier with Dream. Tubbo and Ranboo were both watching them. Shroud and Michael were cuddled into their arms. They looked at each other and they both exchanged words without speaking. Shroud got out of Tubbo's grasp and ran over to his father. Tommy hugged Shroud and Shroud also relaxed. Tubbo served breakfast and everyone sat down. Tommy actually ate something and his dad told him how proud he was of him.

Tommy was incredibly confused when Tubbo and Ranboo started asking things. There were the normal things like "where's the spaghetti?" "How are you doing Toms?" "What's the boiling point of a human?" "Do you need help with that?" "Where the fuck are my nukes?" You know all normal things. But then there were the weird things like "What's you're favorite flower?" "Where's your favorite place?" "What's your favorite gem stone?" and "Can we murder the people that hurt you?" That last one is not unexpected but it's unusual for them to ask him that. Tommy was slightly concerned but he just brushed it off. Dream was helping Tommy's mental health. Apparently everyone who wanted Tommy dead had caught onto the fact that he wasn't dead. Both from the lack of body found in the explosion and the facts that no messages popped up saying that Tommy died. Wilbur and Phil were now looking for Tommy and he was honestly terrified. Today Tubbo asked if Tommy would go out to a spot they had found. Tommy said yes because he trusted Tubbo and Ranboo. They left the house with Puffy and Dream watching the kids. They trusted Dream but if Phil and Wilbur decided to check Tubbo and Ranboo's house Dream would need back up. Tubbo lead Tommy up a hill that overlooked a Felix of flowers. It was beautiful and Tommy loved it. The flowers were all shades of blue, pink, yellow, and orange. Tubbo pulled Tommy to sit down next to them on the hill. Ranboo and Tubbo cuddled into Tommy and they all were all happy.

Tubbo and Ranboo pulled away from Tommy, leaving Tommy confused and cold. Tubbo and Ranboo both pulled Tommy up and Tubbo hugged him. Once Tubbo pulled away he sat on his knees and held up a box. Inside of the box was a little gemstone necklace. It was Tommy's favorite Gem. The sunstone which represents leadership, encourages the wearer to be open, benevolent, and be willing to bestow blessings to others. It is known as the stone of joy. Tubbo and Ranboo both agreed that it represented Tommy really well. It would encourage him to be more open and let him know that they won't judge him. Ranboo gave Tommy a flower in his hair. It was fake is it wouldn't die but Tommy loved it all the same. The flower was a Cosmos the flower represents order and harmony, beauty, self-reliance, resilience, kindness, and infinity. Again it represents Tommy wonderfully. "Tommy will you platonically marry Ranboo and I?" Tubbo asks and Tommy feels tears forming in his eyes. Tommy nods and hugs both Ranboo and Tubbo. They all go home happy.

Tommy had begun to second guess everything. Now that the initial excitement had worn off, his anxiety was kicking in. "Are you two sure you want me to be you're platonic husband?" Tommy asks. "Of course we are! We wouldn't have asked you otherwise." Ranboo says. Tubbo nods in agreement. "I don't think that you remember that I'm Tommyinnit! The annoying ass bitch who swears to much. I'm disrespectful and I'm awful! There's no way you want to marry me!" Tubbo looked at Tommy immediately. "Tommy Danger Kraken Innit Wastaken! I swear to the gods if you say anything like that again I will fucking force you to cuddle us until you love yourself." He said. Tommy looked at Tubbo in genuine fear. Tubbo was absolutely terrifying when he wanted to be. "I'm just making sure!" Tommy said. "We are absolutely fucking sure we want to marry you." Tubbo said. Tommy didn't argue because he feared Tubbo. "Let's go get dinner and tell Dream the good news!" Tubbo decided standing up. Tommy nodded and followed Tubbo and Ranboo. "Tommy agreed and we are now platonically engaged." Tubbo announces walking into the kitchen. "Congratulations when are you all making it completely official?" Dream asks. "We were thinking about just doing it with you, Shroud, and Michael. We wanted to do it like now. No sessions or big receptions or anything." Dream nodded and they did the thing (I don't fucking know how marriage happens alright! The last time I went to a wedding was when I was like five.)

Everyone was sitting at the table eating when the doorbell rang. Ranboo and Tommy both got up and answered the door. Wilbur and Phil were standing outside of the door. Tommy backed away from the door. He ran back to Tubbo and Dream and started having a panic attack. Why does Tommy always have his life ruined after something good happens...

Hello humans! I have two pictures of what the flower and the necklace looks like.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Those are the images

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Those are the images. I decided that because it was platonic 1. they wouldn't get down on one knee instead they sit on both knees 2.They use a necklace instead of a ring 3.Fake flowers are used because they don't die so Tommy can wear it without worrying about it. Remember you are loved, you matter, eat food, drink water<3 I love you all! Stay safe<3

Let us help (!Platonic! Benchtrio)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें