𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙈𝙀 𝙐𝙋 𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙏𝙏𝙔 𝙄𝙑

Start from the beginning

I turned the stereo down a bit as I pulled up to a red stop light, "This your song, baby girl?"

Her striking brown eyes immediately met mine through the mirror, gracefully permitting her attention to me. "Mhm! Nika has it in her playlist. She likes a lot slow music." She informed, still snapping her fingers.

"I'm not actually sure I'm supposed to listen to Nika's music without her permission, but there's only so much Ariana Grande songs out in the world."

That's another fun fact about Oni. She's uber obsessed with the brunette bombshell, Ariana. She makes it her mission to give me all the latest details about the mega superstar. I told her I'd take her to an concert whenever Ariana does go on tour.

"Well it's perfectly fine with me if you spread your musical horizons, love."

Once Oni commits to being Robyn and I's little, and eventually our third, I would love for her to gain an understanding that she doesn't need to double check with herself to discover certain aspects. As long as Robyn and I approve, she can do as she pleases. She deserves to endure some freedom and liberation for once. Oni's been  locked up in that condo for two weeks now. She was content, but deserves better.

"So how do you feel about meeting Robyn? We're about ten minutes away from the house." I asked, cautiously pressing my foot on the gas.

"Ummm. I'm happy to meet her. She's a really pretty lady, and her hair is indeed dark like mine. I hope she likes me, and I hope she likes slime."

Lord I hope I don't get emotional today.

"I think she'll love you. Just like I already do, baby girl."

"I love you too, BB." I noticed her blushing, playing with her fingers as she gazed out the window.

Arriving into our gated community, I continued my destination to the very on of the street, to our beautifully constructed modern home. Robyn and I built our home from the ground up, roughly four years ago. The architecture still blows my mind to this day. I overheard Oni gasp making me smile.

"Your house is beautiful, Mo—BB! It's so big!"

"Thank you, baby." I noticed Oni sometimes slips up and calls me mommy often, and I plan on discussing later on that I actually wouldn't mind her calling me mommy, and she doesn't have to feel the need to correct herself.

Sliding on my LV fanny pack over my waist, I opened the door to the backseat, seeing Oni cheesing at me with her arms up. I picked up her dainty frame, and slammed the car door shut with my hip.