"Bold of someone with menopause to say." I cough while pat patting my chest.

"Huh?" She asks genuinely clueless.

"Heartburn." I clear my throat.

"Oh ok." She nods.

"Why she gotta have a baby just cuz she can?" AK asks.

"You wouldn't understand honey, y'all are too young." She waves us off.

Mind you, she's 14 years older than her oldest daughter...

Out the corner of my eye I see Ty come from the backyard and walk back in that main room. I'd text him but AK right behind me.

"Well if you don't plan on being a mother, maybe you should give your liver to me." Latrellsia suggests.

"Huh?" Me and AK say in sync.

Do she not realize what she just said? We not talking bout a kidney, we talking bout a vital organ. You only have one liver and you cannot live without it, hence why it's called a LIVE-R. She basically telling me to kill myself so she can carry on.

"I mean, you don't desire to have a child but she has multiple. She needs to live for her children, you have nobody to live for." Idaprude shrugs.

I hop up, about to jump over this coffee table and grab her neck but AK holds me back by my waist.

"The fuck is wrong with y'all? That's exactly why all you dirty hoes got like 12 fucking kids, getting knocked up at 13 and 14, and every nigga that's walk in any one of y'all's lives, runs right the fuck back out. I'm so glad I was raised by my daddy and not you weak ass bitches, God knows how the hell I would've turned out!" I say as they all sit there, looking stupid.

"Little girl Ion know WHAT you think this is, talking to me crazy in my own muthafuckin house." Latrellsia scoffs.

"This ain't cho own house BITCH you're on section 8!" I yell as more people come into the den area to see what's going on.

Everybody starts yelling and shit, I just block it all out. I slip away from AK and sneak down the hallway. Of course, Ty in his & Latrellsia's room, playing the game with his headphones on.

"Damn... what they yelling about out there?" He takes them off and scrunches his face up at the yelling.

"Ion know." I lock the door n walk over to him.

"You really grimey." He mugs me.

"How?" I take my shirt off.

"Everytime you come here, you with a new nigga. I outta cut cho ass off, ion know what da hell you got going on." He says in his feelings.

"Don't worry bout nun I got going on with another nigga, they'll never get in the way of us." I rub his chin and peck his lips.

"Tyron!" Latrellsia knocks on the door.

"What babe I'm in the middle of a game!" He yells, pulling my leggings down.

"Mmcht nevermind, stay yo sorry ass in there, playing games and shit, that's all you fucking do." She walks away.

"Lay down." He instructs me.

"You gone let me go in raw dis time?" He licks his lips.

Automatically I'm finna say hell nah nigga you must've lost yo rabbit ass mind, but I think about it for a second. He gone go and spread this shit right to Latrellsia.

"Yea baby, go ahead. It feel better anyway." I smile and his face light up.

Boy he in for a treat and ian taking bout me

"We gotta be quick cuz my nigga out there prolly looking fa me. I'll make something up." I tell him to which he nods.

My phone rings in my purse and I hurry to get it out my pants and silence it. Tremauri's contact makes me hold my hand up to signal for Ty to wait.

"Be real quiet." I whisper before answering.

"Hi babe." I answer.

"What's up shorty, whatchu doing?" He asks.

"I'm at Latrellsia's Christmas gathering thingy." I say honestly. I'm not lying, I just answered a different question.

"Oh how's it going?" He asks as Ty gets on the bed, kneeling over me.

"Fine so far." I shoo him away.

"Word well you not suicidal or nun right? The medicine still working?"

"Mmyea." I moan slight as Ty licks my inner thigh but I play it off.

"All yo stuff packed right?"

"Yesss." I drag as Ty pulls my panties down.

"I'll call you right back baby they're making a toast. Bye I love you." I say softly before hanging up and tossing my phone on the bed.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭