"I'm sorry I must have the wrong person, I'm looking for a posh blonde boy who uses his father as a threat."

"He stayed at home for fifth year, you're stuck with me in the meantime." He grinned.

She snickered, stepping away from him to let him finish his letter. "Well, do you want to finish writing and join the party or would you prefer to steer away from people?" She asked, opening the glass doors that led out to the balcony.

"I haven't exactly joined yet, have I?"

"No, but I'm not expecting you to either," she said, leaning against the balcony. "But I do recommend watching the fireworks."

"I'll finish this and then we can go socialize. Might as well since you're all dressed up for me," he exaggerated.

"Who said I dressed up for you?" She teased.

He chuckled, continuing to write his letter. She stood on the balcony watching the snow gently fall. "Aren't you cold?" he asked, finishing up his letter.

"Just a little,"

"Well," he said, folding up the letter to be sent off to his mum. "I'm ready when you are." She smiled, closing the balcony doors behind her.

Inside the ballroom, drunken couples were dancing, arms slung around one another, wheezy laughs pouring out of them.

"Are kids not allowed to attend?" He chuckled, peering out at the intoxicated crowd.

"It would be a hazard if kids came along. Adults would be tripping over them; the kids would probably be trying to sneak a taste of the champagne."

Draco tipped his head back in laughter as she pulled him off to dance among the crowd. She pulled herself into his chest, whispering into his ear with a cheesy smile, "You should sneeze on my forehead."

"What the hell- oh! Sneeze on your forehead . . . That was so fucking embarrassing," he laughed.

"I thought it was funny that you didn't have your shit together whenever you were around me. I really enjoyed myself that year!" She chuckled, eyes glittering at her past memories.

"Oh, I bet you did. Me on the other hand could not catch a break from being embarrassed."

She quietly laughed as he spun her in and out of his arms, keeping her close to him as they weaved through the sea of couples. The deja vu was surreal.

The dancing, the food, the drinks, and the scenery were all dreamlike. Just as the Yule Ball had been a year ago. He had been constantly rethinking his outfit and hair choice the morning of the ball, his mind scattered into a nervous wreck.

But now he wasn't nervous, he was relaxed, he didn't have a need to change his clothes or hair that morning because things were completely different now. Now he had the girl of his dreams.

They swished and spun around the room till it was spinning, their legs unsteady on the floor as they danced for what felt like hours.

"Good I found you!" Clarity squealed, clutching a polaroid camera tightly to her chest. "I was hoping to have a few pictures taken of all of us before the fireworks start!" She jumped around pulling the couple out of the dancing crowd to stand by the windows that overlooked the terrace.

"Alright one with all of us!" Damond said. Clarity handed the camera off to Hitch to take the pictures.

They took various pictures in several poses and groups, all of them slipping out of the polaroid camera to be kept as memories.

There were pictures of Clarity and Damond holding one another or bumping champagne flutes. A few of Draco and Faris, including one with Bouilloire, another with Faris and her parents, then one with Draco and Faris's parents.

And one of the shared favorites of Hitch and Draco, arms slung around each other's shoulders like they were two men singing at a bar.

Draco even took a picture with Toast and Cider, holding the two fluffy dogs under the wings of his arms.

Then the clock was nearing midnight and the countdown began as people rushed outside to greet the fireworks. She tightly clutched onto his hand and his upper arm as they jogged towards the garden.

She was grinning from ear to ear as the crowd began to count down, her stomach was fluttering with butterflies as Draco pulled her close to his chest. His eyes were glittering with such admiration as he grasped onto her chin his smile widening. Her arms went around him taking in the warmth he always provided, as she admired his joyful expression she felt she couldn't be happier to be sharing her life with him.

"Trois . . . Deux. . . Une!"

Then his lips were crushing onto hers, holding her in a tight embrace as he kissed her with such passion it could light a fire.

Glasses were clinking around them, champagne sloshing out of the glasses onto the checkered terrace.

Then great big fireworks erupted into the sky in bright and radiant colors holding the crowd in a chokehold as the skies of France lit up. People's joyous faces were flashing with hues of red and blue and gold as the fireworks sparkled emitting bright light.

Draco broke away from the kiss to watch the fireworks, tugging his girlfriend into his coat to keep her warmer.

Everyone's eyes were gleaming with the gorgeous reflection of the fireworks. They provided warmth in the cold snowy city.

"I've never seen fireworks like these," he whispered, completely mesmerized by the fireworks. "I've only seen the ones from the World Cup and those are all enchanted."

"Which do you prefer?" She asked.

"I like these much better . . . These fireworks don't have dancing leprechauns."

She sniggered, snuggling into his chest. Draco was unable to stop smiling while he rested his chin on top of her head.

"I wish we didn't have to go back to school," she murmured. "I like having you all to myself."

"Someday, love."