I'm having fun right now.With my friends smoking and vibing watching the cars take turns spinning around while people hang out the car.

"Yo here come Peso." Somebody said from behind me.

Peso wasn't really into the fast life well as far as I know.I would see him around sometimes I ain't really never bother to speak.He got a Hellcat Redeye,him and his homeboys into driving Johnnys and shit like that.I think he sell or scam ion clock another niggas pockets so ion care.

"Yo what's up with y'all niggas mane?" He said dapping up reek passing him the L.He cool with my brother they went to school or whatever that's not not Kin to me.

"Aye this my lil brotha Taymar.You remember him right?"

"Yeah mr.big hustler,& my lil cousin mans." I gave him that questionable look making him laugh.

"Nah gang it's not like that,we related and shit,probably never got the chance to meet me I was always never around and shit." I just shook my head understanding because I've meet damn near her whole family never knew that.

Gotta ask her bout that now.

"That's my lil ganger and since you my ganger lil ganger you my ganger too.Feel me?"He said pointing to reek then me,and referring to Tay.That shit made me confused somewhat but I know what he was getting at.

"I feel you." I said giving him a handshake.

"Now since I got you hooked in let's talk business" he said seriously.

Im always all ears for new money and new business deals.

Taylor
3 hour difference
9:40 pm

"You think Taymar gon think we-"

"Majay it d-doesn't matter just keep going." I said sucking in my breath & getting out of breath.

"I don't think this gon fit Taylor." I was about to start crying because the zipper on this dress wasn't going up and I really wanted to wear it tonight.

It's our last night out here and we decided to have fun a little.My clients I catered for was a little on the bitchy side but was very respectful and like everything I had to offer.

I'm tired of working.I may just have Taymar retire me now.

"I'll go ask one of the girls is they have a spare one for you.Just don't start that crying shit Taylor." He said rolling his eyes,I know he was getting annoyed with me.

That's one reason I don't think I could ever be with Majay he get sassy when he irritated and you need patience to be with me because I can do a lot.Taymar had to learn how to grow that because when I first met him oh boyyyy.

I changed out of the dress waiting for the next one to come for me.Then Z'yah head came into view before coming all the way into the bathroom.

"Why did you have to invite him?Zesty ass complaining about a dress,bitch she can't fit it.Here it's 2 to pick from if you don't like it then ion know what to tell you" she said handing me 2 nude dresses.

I didn't like them but it would have to do.

"Taymar said I can't travel out the country by myself.Without a man here with me,I ain't want to invite him neither.After what Taymar told me."

"So why didn't he come?" She asked fixing her hair in the mirror while I put the dress on.

"Girl you know that lying ass nigga on probation.He think I don't know ion care about it really."

"Oh yeah right.The hood do talk."She said making me roll my eyes.His brother told me that and not to let him know that I know,not that streets.

We talked more until we got downstairs about to leave out.Took pictures and stuff while Majay had an addytude on the sidelines watching us.

Well I don't want you here neither.I thought to myself.

I think it's because of the situation between him and Marz which makes this a tense situation between the two of us.Shaking off my thoughts I walked over to him standing beside him.

"Why you have a attitude,and not having anything fun."I asked him staring straight ahead.

"I don't know what you talking about Tay.I'm cool,it's just I'm on a trip with a friend I been wanting for a long ass time.But I ain't really tripping." he exclaimed while blowing out smoke.

I sure know how to pick them don't I huh.I thought to myself rolling my eyes.

"Us having sex wasn't supposed to happen.Like at all and you know that,nor the feelings that came with it." I said remembering that night he flew to see me when I was still in school.After a couple drinks and it was me feeling guilty.

"Yeah?Or was it because you know Z'yah fuxked Taymar and you want your get back.But you love him right?Tuh some man you got Taylor." He said finishing his blunt then walking away from me.

I found out Yah a thing that happened when I went through him and Andre messages.And Mj told me himself,they was honest enough to tell me from their own mouths.

It happened when I was in school I didn't care when I was just over the situation cause it lead to an argument between them 2.

It was a 3 minute video of her giving head and his facial expressions was just plain.I still don't know how to feel about it but having sex with Majay wasn't revenge on Taymar whatsoever.

If he found out he would kill the both of us,no matter how much he love me.Hopefully this all just gets better.

I just want to go home.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Author's Note
Y'all I'm soo sorry for this late ass chapter.School has been a burden on me I swear.Thanks for the over 1k reads,I really didn't think I would come this far with this so I appreciate you all from the heart🫶🏽
Hope this was good 🌿