Chapter 55: Atlantia

I don't know what is worse, being the key to the last part of the deadpool or that a banshee has predicted that I was dying. I think the worse part was that she may be right. My body felt like it was eating itself from the inside out but I was not going to let anyone else die.

The new names that popped up told me that more shields had to go up and it just made me increase how many shakes I had to drink per day and let me tell you it was hard to force my body to consume food when it felt like it wanted to throw it back up again. One name on the list ended up being Meredith so Lydia quickly called Parrish but apparently she had committed suicide. It was weird because I was sure that Lydia or I should have felt her death but especially me. I have felt everyone's death in this town since I have been here so I should have felt Meridith's. Lydia said she needed to go shortly after that and I also got up since I was her ride home but Stiles stops me.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" I look at Lydia and she nods.

"I'll wait in your car." Lydia says so I toss her my keys before I turn to Stiles.

"Why did you pay the bill for me?" Stiles asks me again even though I had explained it back at Eichen House.

"I told you before, you and your father shouldn't suffer because of something that can't be explained away." I say.

"No, you literally paid like a hundred thousand dollars without batting an eye. That is not something someone would do without hesitation so why did you do it?" Stiles says and he looked into my eyes like he was searching for something.

"I did it because I have unlimited money, Stiles." I say softly, "One of my fathers is Pluto, the god of death and riches. He has enough money in that vault to last me a million lifetimes. I paid your bill because a hundred thousand dollars is nothing for me." I then decided after sensing something else, "What other bills do you have?"

"I am good. You did enough, you are doing enough. You always do enough." Stiles says quickly.

I smirk, "Stiles, if you don't tell me how much more money your father owes to the hospital, I am going to drag you downstairs into my car and drive you straight to your father and force you both to tell me how much you owe."

"I don't know how much but I know that it is a lot." Stiles says throwing his hands up in the air. Just then, the Sheriff comes running in. I guess he wasn't working late tonight.

"Stiles, do you know why the Eichen House just told me that the bill was paid in full when I tried to send them a payment." His eyes then fall on me and I see the realization pop up on his face. "Atlantia, did you..."

"I did Sheriff, and I want you to tell me how much you still owe to hospitals." I say giving him a soft smiles.

"No, we can handle it. I don't want to use up your inheritance..." He tries to say but I cut him off.

"There is no way you could use up my inheritance." I say, "I have access to Pluto's vault." At his confusion I add, "The god of death and riches." Seeing that he wasn't going to relent, I summon enough money in a gym bag before dropping it on the floor. "If you try to return this..."I leave the threat unsaid but I think both of them understood how serious I was of them taking the money. With that, I move to walk down the stairs but then I hear the Sheriff mutter, "Well, maybe I can now help Melissa with her bills..."

"Don't worry about her bills." I shout as I walk down the stairs, "I'm handling it." Why doesn't anyone ever tell me they are struggling? When I slide into my car, Lydia was looking at me with a smirk which surprised me because like ten minutes ago she was crying but I think she probably got it all out.