11. 'Kuroo's'

Follow-up to chapter 2: I'm dumb. she has 80 C in europe measurements, 32 C i think in US and UK (Thanks ashcrumbl for mentioning it lol)

Previously:

After that, we talked for a bit but then I remembered that I am supposed so meet Kenken and Kuroo in 20 min so I quickly said goodbye and rushed into the manager's room.

---

Hinata's POV:

Since I don't know what I am supposed to wear, I will ask a manager to help me decide an outfit. As I open the door, Yachi looks to me while she is tying her shoes;

"Oh, hello there Hinata, I assume you just got informed about the free day? I was actually about to meet Kiyoko just now. Do you want to come?" She smiles at me but I know that she was hoping to be alone with Kiyoko.

"No thank you, I am already meeting KenKen and Kuroo in about 15 min. and I need your help to find a cute outfit. I also have to wear a swimsuit." I say with pleasing eyes.

"No Way, REALLY?? YESS! Of course, I am going to help you, I would be mad if you didn't ask me. So, let's think..... oh, I know the perfect outfit, wait a minute." I wonder how she knows exactly what my mom packed me.

Chile anyways, so Yachi finishes going through my bag to find the thing she wants me to wear. I am really glad that it is Yachi, who picks the outfit. I know she won't do too much feminine things, because she knows I am not this comfortable in them yet.

She pulls out a light blue jean short, a dark green button up shirt and a green bikini. I try it on and I have to say the color really suits my hair. Cute. To finish the fit, I put on a necklace my mom gave me when I was younger. I love it.

I let my hair open bc the time is running out

I let my hair open bc the time is running out. I have to be there in 3 minutes. 'Oohhh Sh*t' I think, quickly hug Yachi and grab my phone, as well my towel.

"Byee, you're the best! Ily, have fun with Kiyoko (¬‿¬)." I say and storm out of the door.

---

Kenma's POV:

Since Kuroo stormed in my room and said that Shoyou's going with us to our place, he has been searching for an outfit the whole time and he finally decided on one. Me on the other hand am really excited, too. But I don't show it this obviously. So, I just threw on some random shirt over my swimming shorts and am ready to go.

 So, I just threw on some random shirt over my swimming shorts and am ready to go