9. Truth or dare; Kyotani is a ballerina and Kageyama finally has a solution

---I am so sorry that i took like literally forever!!! i had an writing block and stared at an empty page for like 5 days 🥲 - anyways, please read my note at the bottom !---

----

Previously:

"Hey Hinata some want to play truth or dare. You're in?" Tanaka asks me.

"Sure! Let's start!"

We all sit in the common room I guess (The ones who are playing: the whole Karasuno/Nekoma team, Bokuto, Akashi, Oikawa, Iwa, Kindaichi, Kunimi, Kyotani, Aone, Koganegawa, Atsumu, Osamu, Suna and Kita)

---

Kenma's POV:

I actually didn't plan on playing but since Hinata is going to do so, I am playing, too. So here I am, sitting next to the love of my life and glaring at anyone who would dare to look at her. My first victim is Noya because he is the first to ask somebody.

"Ok let's go, I'll take Suga- yeah. So Suga, truth or dare?" he says after I glared at him so he won't take Hinata. Because I know him and he would be up to no good with her.

"I'll take truth." He says confidently.

"Name 5 things you like about Daichi." Noya says, grinning. Both Daichi and Sugawara blush immediately.

"Well, I like the way he always cares for everyone and the way he talks," he begins while counting with his fingers. "His personality and his humor, the way his hair matches his eye color and the way he k-" "Thank you Suga, this already were 5 things." He gets cut of by Daichi himself who is blushing madly. I think Suga was going to say 'the way he kisses me' so that is why Daichi cut off. Kind of cute these two.

"Omg why do they hide their relationship? I mean it is so obviously and they are SOOO cute." Hinata leans over to me and whispers in my ear. I quickly nod as an answer even if I almost didn't hear what she said because I was busy inhaling and saving her scent... she smells like oranges and summer btw. it totally fits her. I smile because of my thoughts.

"They really are a lovely couple." I whisper back. I notice her shivering at my breath at her ear/neck. I mentally grin and continue paying attention to the game.

Meanwhile, Suga is asking Aone truth or dare. "Truth" is all he says. 'Boring, truth is boring, but I'd probably take it, too. But just because I am too lazy. But thinking about it, maybe I get to hand Hinata's hand or something like that if I take dare...'

Suga decides to ask "Who do you trust most of the people here?" 'My answer would definitely be Kuroo and Shoyou.'

He takes a few seconds to think and answers "Hinata" while looking straight at her eyes. I see Shoyou flashing her signature smile at him and thereupon him blushing a bit. I let it slide because I know he is a good guy but I have to be more careful.

Aone asks Kyotani: "Truth or dare?"

"Dare ofc!" he answers with his mad dog face.

'Finally, some action! I also don't have to worry if he does a dare with Hinata because he has a crush on her and probably wouldn't do that to himself'

"Do a ballet dance in front of us!" Aone says while smiling amused. A rare sight.

"PFf, ok. But just because I am no quitter!"

And then he shows off his 'amazing ballet skills'. Suna is filming it. I have to make sure that he sends it to me later. It is too hilarious.

After everyone is finished dying in laughter, Aone releases him. "Ok, now that I have it done, Hinata! Truth or dare?" Mad dog says, grinning and you can really feel everyone tensing up.