7. KenKen's back!

as promised to @SupremeVoltage, i tried to write a new chapter today :)

Hinata's POV:

After Kageyama, Noya and Tanaka storm out of the bus for some reason I quickly grab my bag and stick my head out of the bus door, looking for a certain pudding head because I will be too short to look for him as soon as I stand on the ground so I take the opportunity to be tall for once. I don't find him so easily, but as soon as I spot him standing next to Kuroo, playing on his PSP of course, I finally rush out of the bus, ran to him as fast as I can and jump on his back. Causing him to almost fall on the ground.

"KenKen, I missed you!" I cry.

"Shoyou? Is that you?" he says before letting me down.

"The one and only." I answer and sending them my signature smile.

"H-How?" Rooster head says confused and a bit red.

"So, I don't really know, I just woke up like this the other day."

"That means you're the surprise you told me about." Kenma smiles.

"Basically, yes. I wanted to tell you in person, sorry I didn't tell you earlier." I apologize.

"Its fine. I was just a bit surprised." Kenken says.

'I am so happy he doesn't seem to judge me.' I happily think. 'But why does Kuroo seem to be spacing out? His eyes keep resting somewhere down my face'

Kenken notices my questioning look to Kuroo and looks at the thing Kuroo is looking.

"KUROO, YOU PERV! YOU CAN'T JUST LOOK AT THEM!" He jells and kicks Kuroo. This wakes Kuroo of his trance.

"I'm sorry Hinata, it won't happen again. ...when anybody can see me, of course." he turns to me, apologizing half heartly. I couldn't understand the last part, though.

"Huh? What are you apologizing for?"

Everybody, who I just realize were watching the whole time, sweatdrop.

"She really is that dense, huh?" I hear a familiar voice say behind me to someone else. 'Iwaizumi? What is he doing here?'

I turn around and am too stunned to speak. There are not just Fukurodani and Nekoma here, but Aoba Johsai, Inarizaki High and Date-tech. Ubugawa seems to miss, tho.

"What is going on here?" Tanaka says as confused as me. I turn around to see Kageyama, Noya and him coming out of the building.

"Ubugawa's coach called me this Wednesday and said that some problem occurred that causes them to not attend the training camp. I then decided to call the other teams to see if they are able to come on such short notice. Turns out, they all can." Coach Nekomata explains to Karasuno.

"Uhm, Hello to everybody then! I'm Shoyou in case you didn't hear mine and KenKen's conversation."

"Why don't y'all go bring your bags in your rooms and make yourself fresh, then we can meet in the gym and officially start the camp?" Coach Ukai says "Hinata you will be sleeping with the managers."

-time skip, in the managers room-

3rd POV:

"Okay, how about we all introduce ourselves so we get to know each other?" Yachi suggests, hoping to find more allies for their plan.

"That was what I wanted to ask just now! Then how about we start with you?" Kaori, Fukurodanis Manager exclaims happily, gesturing to Yachi.

"Ok well, I am Yachi Hitoka, but you can call me Hitoka if you want. I really don't care. I am a first year and a lesbian and this is my girlfriend; Kiyoko." As Yachi says this, Kiyoko side-hugs her, proud that she finally wants to make it official. "Oh, and I like to draw." The blond girl finishes. "I am so in love with you right now, you know that?" the dark-haired girl whispers into her girlfriend's ears, making said one blushing madly.

"Awwww, you're sooo cute – I can't" Kaori fangirls

"Thanks, but Hinata, why don't you go next? I have the feeling they want to ask you many questions." Kiyoko giggles

"Well, I think you all know who I am so you can just start with the questions already." Hinata smiles

"Is Kenma your boyfriend?" Yukie, the second manager from Fukurodani asks straight forward before the others could start, wiggling teasingly a brow.

"No, why should he be?" the dense girl says

"C'mon you literally jumped on his back and hugged him to death earlier!" Kaori deadpans.

"I just – I just missed him, that's all."

-a bunch of embarrassing questions later-

"Now that we have clarified this, can we please go to the gym, I want to practiceeeee!" Hinata whines.

"Sure, but you will have to change into proper sport clothes. May I see your bag? I know you had to let your mom pack it so I will find a fit faster than you I think." Kiyoko smirks.

"Let us help heheeh" Yachi, Yuki and Kaori scream and run towards Hinata's bag.

--

"Ok, I think we have it. We decided to go easy on them today, considering what happened in the bus." Yachi says.

"What do yo-" Hinata starts but gets cut off by Kaori

"Nevermind. You should change already. I thought you wanted to play volleyball as soon as possible."

"Shoot you're right! I'll go now. Meet ya at the gym!" and with that, she is out the door, on her way to the bathroom.

 Meet ya at the gym!" and with that, she is out the door, on her way to the bathroom

(without the bag and with orange straps instead of greens)

--

'Huh? What is supposed to be so different with this?' She thinks as she puts it on. 'I'll go to the gym then.' She steps out of the bathroom but only to be meet with another wall infront of her.

"Look who we have here, Chibi-Chan"

--

Thank you for reading this, you are amazing <3 please vote, small actions can help a lot :)

-Jules