8. Oikawa what did you want to say 🤨

(A/n) this is a short chapter, I apologize in advance

-„Look who we have here, Chibi-Chan "-

---

Oikawa's POV:

'Well, I guess it wasn't so evil of Iwa-chan to send me to look for our coach', I think as I admire this cute, confused face in front of me.

"Hi great king! Sorry I didn't greet you properly earlier, I was too excited to finally see Ken-Ken again!" She apologies 'Ugh why is she only excited for this Kenma boy. I am much better than him. And why does he have an actual nick name? I guess I will have to do research on him later...'

"Well, I am gonna forgive you when you give me a hug⁓" I say, slightly pouting.

"Alright!" and with that she jumps at me and gives me the best hug I have ever experienced. I sigh and savior the moment because I think I don't have much time left before Iwa-chan will search for me. I release her and this is the moment I realize what she is wearing. And Holy shit she is hot. I didn't see it this morning but now... wow- I can't imagine how red I must be right now, even tho most would think I would be used to it by now, considering how many nasty fans come to me every day but I have to say, no one can compare to Hinata. I have to admit it- I am in love with her.

"Hinata I a-" I start but get interrupted

"Oikawa dumbass where are yo- ah there you are." I hear Iwa behind me "What takes you so long? Coach already is in the gym so why are you still out here?"

"Jeez, why did you have to interrupt us?" I mutter under my breath and slowly turn around while stepping to the side so Hinata would be revealed

"Hinata? Why are you here and not at practice? And why are you blushing Oikawa?" he says the second part with a warning tone.

"Well, I was searching for Coach but then met Chibi-chan who was just heading to the gym I think, considering her clothes." I simply say, wanting to make him blush, too. He looks at Hinata and for a second, there was a light blush on his cheeks but he immediately controlled himself.

'Dang, I hoped to make him blushing, too. But I guess he needs more to lose control. Hmm, wonder what it is...'

"OK, should we head to the gym now?" Hinata suggests "I really wanna play volleyball!" How could I ever reject a wish of hers "And besides this, I think if we stay here any longer, my team will search for me." 'Yup, that's great let's head to them then. I don't wanna die yet.'

---

3rd POV:

After they arrived, a crowd begins to form around them with questions like "Where were you?" "Did they do anything to you Hinata?" but Coach Ukai soon steps in

"Alright guys! We can start practice now. Hinata please put this training jersey on."

(A/n) i mean this yellow thing Hinata wears, she simply puts it over her top lol

After she put it on, the blushing faces got less.

"The first training match will be between Karasuno and Nekoma, Aoba Johsai vs Fukurodani and Inarizaki vs Date Tech."

-time skip because I am not good in describing Volleyball games, but Karasuno surprised the other teams because they got underestimated but also are very strong so they won most of the games-

Hinata's POV:

After the games I was still energetic but the coaches say that we should rest now, because we have an exhausting week before us. Sad but acceptable.

"Hey Hinata some want to play truth or dare. You're in?" Tanaka asks me.

"Sure! Let's start!"

We all sit in the common room I guess (The ones who are playing: the whole Karasuno/Nekoma team, Bokuto, Akashi, Oikawa, Iwa, Kindaichi, Kunimi, Kyotani, Aone, Koganegawa, Atsumu, Osamu, Suna and Kita)

---

Hello and sorry for the late and short update, it's been a stress week and I actually didn't plan to write a chapter today but I remembered that I won't be able to publish one next week because I will be on a camp without internet 🥲 so do not wonder that there is no chapter next week 

Pls Vote and Comment, it can help a lot <3

Also, you guys are awesome, thank you for all the support!

- Jules <3