6. Kageyama's Problem (¬‿¬)

3rd POV:

It has been two weeks since Hinata started school again. And every day has taken a lot of nerves from the team. Mostly because Hinata got asked out, gazed, stalked or confessed at every single day. But they did the most they could to fear them away before anyone could go near her, so of course, at least one teammate always had to stay with her. Hinata, as oblivious she is, didn't notice it.

Anyways, since it is the last day before they would drive to the trainings camp in Tokyo, a certain blue haired boy 's been thinking all day about how he's going to manage to sit next to Hinata during the ride. In the end, he decides to simply ask her:

"Oi Boke, did you already got a request from someone to sit next to you tomorrow?"

"No, I don't. I thought I would just sit where a free seat is." She replied a bit confused.

"Do you want to sit next to me then?" Kageyama suddenly gets confident as he sees the rest of the team glaring daggers at him for being the one who asks her first. He even throws a playful smirk at her.

"Well, I don't really care but I will, if you promise me to make some friends at the camp. I really want you to be with someone else than me the whole time. It must be boring." Hinata says worried but flashes a smile afterward so Kageyama fights to don't let the blush creep on his cheeks.

"I do have friends!" he exclaims after realizing what she just said.

"Oh really, who?"

"Well, there's Asahi, Tanaka, Noya, Yamaguc-" he starts, but gets cut of by Hinata.

"But they are our team and you don't really do something with them unless I am there!"

"I - I wasn't finished!"

"Go on then- if you can, of course." She says teasingly

"I also have that one friend. His name is Flo." He lies.

"Tell me more"

"He lives in Florida and is a florist." He poorly continues his lie.
(A/n) please tell me someone got this joke 🥲 any Coldmirror fans?

"Yeah, you lie, don't you?"

"Yes, sorry"

"Geez you really suck at lying"

"Fine, I'll make one friend, but you will sit with me tomorrow." He gives in.

"Ok, see y'all tomorrow! I have to go earlier today, so I can surprise Natsu and pick her up from kindergarten since it is her birthday." She tells the team who act like they didn't eavesdrop their conversation and goes to the change room.

The others just stay in the gym dumbfounded and try to realize what the hell just happened. After they were done, they stared jealousy at Kageyama, who doesn't really know whether to be happy, or to be ashamed his crush just called him friendless. He agrees on sending them a smirk and continues practicing.

Time skip to the next morning brought to you by a person who is in love with fictional characters

(It is Saturday btw because I wanted Hinata to have more time in camp lol)

Hinata's POV:

After I stepped outside my house with my suitcase in my left hand, I look at my phone to check the time. I sigh as I see that I am way to early because I was to excited but then I realize that I have to walk because I don't want to leave my cycle at school for more than a week. So, I would make it just in time. I close my eyes from time to time as I skip down the hill and hum a song to myself that I forgot the name. I would have to ask Tanaka-senpai later, he knows most of the songs.

---

The second I come to the place where I usually meet with Kags, he steps out of the door.

"Good morning Kags, wanna go together since we already met?" I ask happily

"Sure, why not" he mutters with his morning voice that just makes me shiver every time. I don't know why tho. I just get this weird feeling and it even got stronger as I became a girl.

'Finally, she is here, I have waited long enough and even didn't talk this whole morning because I like to see her melt under my morning voice.' Kageyama thinks as he and Hinata go to the gym.

---

"I see everyone is here now, you can go inside now." Takeda announces after checking.

I storm into the bus as the first because I just want to see KenKen as soon as possible. I take a window place in the back of the bus making Kags growl at me and taking the floor sided seat. I smile and already feel the adrenaline slowing down and suddenly feel tired. I look out of window in hope to get distracted and not fall asleep but at the time the bus starts moving I feel my eyelids go heavy and close.

Kageyamas POV:

I want to start a conversation with the little sunshine next to me but I realize she already is fast asleep, leaning on the window. I sigh and take her head on my shoulder because I don't want her to have a stiff shoulder after the ride. She snuggles into my neck and I can't help but blush at her cuteness.

'Shit, I can't let her lose my focus I need to stop thinking of her the whole time! Dammit!' I think but as soon as I look around the bus, I see everyone stares at me jealously. I smirk but Hinata's head suddenly fells on my lab. Her head very close to my cock. This time I really freak out, trying to stay calm and refuse letting my brain thinking unholy things. I finally managed to calm down by running my finger trough Hinata's soft locks but then Hinata moves a little in her sleep, grinding a bit at me and this is to much for me.

"Fuck, Hinata" I moan as quietly as possible but Noya and Tanaka heard it, because they sit in front of us and turn around with a questioning look.

"Oh no, does little Kageyama here has a problem?" Tanaka whispers with a smirk on his lips.

"Oh, c'mon what would y- you do in my position?" I ask them pressed, holding in another moan. They turn red and mutter "Oh god" and "Fuck yeah you're right" quickly turning around. I smirk, knowing they probably have a little problem too now.

After 30 min. I start feeling tired and fall asleep.

-time skip at the end of the ride-

"Wakey Wakey Motherfuckers!" I hear Noya jell. I groan and feel Hinata rising from my lab.

"Are we there?" She asks sleepish.

"Yes, we are!" as soon Tanaka said that, Hinata's tiredness was gone and she jumps up and exclaims:

"We're here!" I smile in myself but then I realize that I still have a problem, so I just bind my jacket on my waist, hoping Hinata didn't see anything.

The most people already are out of the bus by now, leaving just Noya, Tanaka, Hinata and me in the bus.

"Toilette." I mumble and storm outside, hearing the other two also saying "Oh shit right" and follow me outside, rushing past the other teams. But in the little blur I see from running past them, outside are standing definitely more than 3 teams. 'Strange'

---

(unedited)

Wow thank you for 70 reads, you guys are amazing! I never thought anyone would read this crab lol but I am really thankful 💕

I am really unsure about the ending of this story tho, can you please comment with who Hinata should end up? I can't decideee 🥲

I also forgot to upload the cover to Pinterest, but I am doing it now, so sorry if you wanted it

Pls vote <3

Love, Julie :)