Ch 26

"My son, you say?"

Everyone mutter at the unexpected event.

Seeing to the left and right he could see Kelly and the Duke Alpheus also bowing like him. Seeing the two, he was able to calm down fast.

The emperor Claude didn't speak a word for a moment. Jeremy lifted him head.

He knew moving without permission was forbidden but it was due to his curiousity of how his dad looked like.

His eyes met with the blue gem like eyes shining under the chandelier. Fortunately Claude didn't get angry. Instead he seemed to have felt interest towards his guts.

He is my father. Thinking this, Jeremy was touched.

Just then, the emperor's gaze moved to the back of Jeremy. He moved to see his back as well and was surprised.

At back a boy shivering. He was very beautiful and handsome if you see him close but thought he was a beautiful flower withering.

Jeremy soon realized that he was prince Athanasios, his step brother.

'Interesting.'

The emperor's voice made Jeremy turn back.

'I'll hear the full story in the cabin. I should leave now.'

Claude who was watching the nobles.No one dared to say a word about it so they bowed until he left. And after the emperor left completely, it became so noisy.

Jeremy sighed in relief but turned his head to Duke Alpheus.

'No matter what anyone says, this party's hero is you, prince Jeremy.'

'Let's go then prince.'

Kelly who stood next to him smiled. Jeremy inhaled before reaching out the hand infront of Kelly and she gladly accepted it.

Everyone watched the 3 walk to the hall.

Then he saw prince Athanasios. He seemed weak and depressed.

Jeremy who shined today and was loved by his family was worried of his step brother who looked ashamed and fragile. But there were nothing he could do for him yet.

Jeremy took a step closer to where he was supposed to be standing right now.

-『Lovely Prince』

Volume 2- The best debutante

****

"One step to the right."

A day so sunny and clear, the boy who's 14 year old....

I was dancing great without the music.

"Now turn twice in that spot. Very good!"

"Back one step, and to the right again."

That was the last move. I spun and make last pose elegantly.

And finally for the bow.

I knew I looked like a elegant dancer.

"Really, There are no errors in prince Athanasios's dancing. Enough to want to show prince to other young lords I teach as an example. How you dance so light like a flying bird and how you make those elegant and beautiful movements!"

Have you heard of thing called genes?

"The fact prince's mother is a dancer helps in this way."

that women.

I knew there were no bad intentions to Ms. Pondaifa words but I felt offended. But I would just smile as always.

"The compliments are too much. I just learnt from you, teacher and tried hard."