Ch 12

"Then I'll ask His Majesty."

I snapped back to reality when Felix said that. Huh, what?

"With His Majesty's abilities, he may even be able to pass on his memories directly," Felix said.

"Ah!" Lily widened her eyes.

It won't be as clear and objective as a memorial stone, but the prince would be able to experience the image," Felix explained.

That Claude?! My jaw dropped. He knows how to use such magic?

Was there a part about that I missed while I was reading?

"But would His Majesty... allow such a thing?" Lily asked, worried.

"It's for the sake of the prince," Felix told the worried woman. "Let me ask him."

Wait. Wait a second!
Are you nuts? What are you on about?! Would Claude say yes to such a thing?!

Felix was about to leave to go search for Claude. "Then I'll go to His Majesty straight away...," he told Lily.

Seriously, mister!
I ran out from my hiding spot.
"Don't do it!" I cried out.

Felix and Lily stared, shocked by my sudden appearance.

"I don't want it," I breathed out.
"Don't talk about mum with papa."

Did they not understand why I was so against it?

"Papa hates talking about mummy," I told them, rendering Felix and Lily speechless.

Someone please help!

"What if I say I want to see mummy and papa hates Athy too?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Prince..."

I looked up and my eyes widened when I saw Lily's shocked face that was mixed with sadness.

Lily's body trembled. "Such... such thoughts...," her voice wavered. "You had such thoughts in mind?"

Wh-what do I do?!

Things got worse!

Felix frowned. "Prince, His Majesty does not hate you," he told the me.

He knelt down on one knee. "I swear upon my name, with great confidence.'

"His Majesty does not hate either Lady Diana, or you, prince." Felix looked at me with intense eyes.

I think he really meant it, every single word.

"You can speak to him honestly," Felix told me.

"You are still young, prince. You don't need to learn to suppress yourself this earlier."

I averted my eyes. "No, no. Athan is really fine," I mumbled.

"I don't wanna see her, really."

"Then how about this? If it's too difficult for you to ask him, I can ask him for you," Felix suggested .

Then it's back to square one!
"You don't need to!"

Felix remained calm. "It's okay I'll make sure to"

Urgh, I said no!

I had gotten physical and forcefully pushed the Felix. "I don't want it!" I yelled. Since I am still a child and he was an adult.

I am obviously weaker than him.
And I am the one who fell to the floor instead.

"Oww!" I cried out when I fell.