Ch 5

Athanasios pov

"What is this filthy bug doing in my palace?" the person behind the prince asked menacingly.

  I flinched and quickly turned my head around to see the tall blond man. Not too far behind him was a man with red hair, wearing a uniform only royal guards were meant to wear.

  The blond's jewel eyes glowed an icy blue as he looked down at the me.I was absolutely shaken by it that I dropped the bad I had been carrying. Some of the jewellery in the bag flew out from it.

  The man with red hair looked at the items questionably.

My face had gotten pale, terrified for my life to be stripped away from me at any second.

Unlike that guy, the dude in front of me didn't move a muscle and just stared at me emotionless.

"That face."

The voice that was as cold as what his eyes were expressing seemed to be looking through straight at me. That fascinating eyes...

He and I looked really alike, but his eyes looked like real gem which has no emotions or whatsoever.

"Its familiar."

I've never seen him before, but I knew just from a first glance.

Beautiful golden hair that sways in the wind. The gem blue eyes only the royal bloodlines posses. The emotionless face staring right down at me. The enemy-like aura that flows in everywhere in my body.

Claude de Alger Obelia.

The father of Atanasios also a guy being the emperor of this country was staring as if he was staring at a rock laid in the sidewalk.

"Right. Was is the dancer from Siodonna. You look alike to that women."

I was speechless from the sudden unexpected meeting. My head is white as a piece of blank sheet of paper.

Is this what people call 'mental breakdown'? This dude, is that dude. Right? That emperor who kills Atanasios when he's18.

Wait, but why is he in front of me?! I'm only 5? This isn't the emperor's palace garden???!

The man who seemed to be in his 20s just kept on staring down at me with emotionless expression, then spoke.

"Well. It doesn't concern me of who you are."

I didn't have enough fine 'mentalness' to be curious of what that meant. While I stared up at him having a mental breakdown, with very slow movements he lifted his hand up.

"Your majesty."

The knight who was standing behind him opened his mouth and called him.

I was just staring at the hand coming close to me with a stupid face.

Suddenly, his hand stopped moving. The next moment, he slowly started to examine me again.

Unbelievingly, he formed a faint smile on his emotionless face.

"Now I remember."

"Your name that women had named you."

When he spoke the next words, I have exhaled all the air I held back.

"It was Athanasios."

My heart started pounding again and I finally understood the situation. The knight at the back had a surprised expression as he never knew of my identity.

Actually, there was a time where Athanasios has met Claude before.

'You say that this thing's name is Athanasios?'