Ch 13

"You've come."

Right after entering, I saw Claude on his thrown with his one hand hanging on the thrown and the other supporting his head with his elbow on the side of the thrown.

You did not greet Mr. Whitey in that position, did you?

"Yes, your majesty. We met duke Mr. Alpheus at the door."

"Whitey white mister!"

From my statement, Claude questioned me.

"Whitey white mister?"

"He looks like whitey white doggy!"

Claude who now realized what I was talking about, seemed to lift the edges of his mouth very faintly. It was just as short as flinching but I clearly saw it and that was not a flinch.

Did you just smile?! I saw that!

"A great nickname for that noisy barking-all-the-time Alpheus."

He's a duke, isn't barking-all-the-time too much? If the story flows the way it flows, he's going to be on your side!

"Did something happen?"

"It's always the same whenever and whatever they talk about."

Claude ended the conversation with a few waves of hand. But he was now staring at Felix.

His lips curved upwards into a smirk that could now be seen clearly.

"You've professionally become a babysitter."

Wow, how could he make fun of someone so hatefully? Felix seemed to be embarrassed from Claude's words and set me down on the floor right away.

I started to run with my 2 short legs to Claude right when my foot touched the floor. Ah! I forgot something. When I stopped in track and run to Felix again, Claude made an absurd face. I walked back to Claude after handing my lollipop to Felix.

"Now I think about it, I heard that duke Mr. Alpheus also has a daughter."

"Wouldn't she be a good friend for the prince?"

Whoa, look at all this gold!

No one would even notice if I scrape some off...

Claude was staring at me in and as soon as I realized it, I was surprised.

I flinched thinking he saw me drooling over these. No, no theif here. So I spoke smiling like a innocent child.

"Athan's friend?"

Felix seemed exctied when I started to get interested. But Claude who seemed to have a bad time with Roger Alpheus today would only smile coldly.

"Its already mood killing to think 2 kids running around in the palace."

Eek, couldn't catch that. I should've said that I didn't needed a friend. Of course because I'm just too carried away with this sparkly thing! Sorry, I'll get it next time!

"I hate noisy kids. Moreover a child who look like duke Alpheus. Just thinking about it disgusts me."

"Haha.... That is no good."

Hearing she is going to look like Whitey Mr., Felix was the one who changed his mind. Even Felix who wouldn't take a hint about anything would show this kind of reaction, just how intense was he? I get the image now.

Well it's a shame. I was curious how the female lead looked like. Did it say that Kelly was 2 years older than Jeremy or 3? Well 2 or 3 years are the same thing, hey don't really mat....