Ch 3

"Waaaahhh!!" he cried.

Lily burst into the room and rushed towards the prince. "Prince!" the nanny exclaimed before picking him up. "Why is my prince so upset?" she consoled the baby with a small smile.

Athanasios sniffled as he nestled his head into Lily's warm body.

"Maybe you feel hungry?" Lily smiled with uncertainty as she patted the prince' back.

'Lilian York.'

The only person from the book 'Lovely Princess' who claimed Athanasios was innocent.

'And for that, she also gets killed by the hands of Claude.'

Despite being aware of the Ruby Palace incident, she still volunteers to become Athanasios's nanny...'

'The reason was Athanasios's mother.'

Lily seeing Diana's beautiful pink eyes and graceful flowing blonde hair and was absolutely mesmerised by Diana's grace and beauty.

'She always admired how Diana's spirit was as free as a bird.'

'But Diana died right after giving birth... and Claude shockingly massacres everyone in the Ruby Palace.'

"WAAAHHHH!" Athanasios continues to cry uncontrollably. 'Claude, you dirtbag!' he thought.

"D-don't cry, my prince!" Lily tried to calm Athanasios down.

'I'm pretty sure I ended up in that wreck of a world inside the book. That means I'll die!'

Lily was busy stripping the prince' clothes off. "he's not hungry and it's not the diapers... he's been very needy nowadays," the brunette muttered to herself, not knowing that the baby was crying because of her.

'And she's going to die defending Athanasios!' the prince thought.

'Oh Lilian, why for art thou Lilian.'

'And why am I Athanasios?'

Lily hugged the little prince. "It's okay, prince. I'm right here," she comforted the baby.

'Call me Jeremy. I don't want to be Athanasios!'

'I was right! I should leave this damn place! Time, make haste!'

*****
5 years later
*****

outside of the Ruby Palace. After that, it showed a toddler Athanasios who was wearing the cute blue shirt and white pants.

"Nanny, nanny!" Athanasios called out to the woman while hopping up and down in front of him.
"Athan wants chocolate!"

The maid Athanasios was referring to looked at the prince with heart eyes. " My sweet prince, you'd like some chocolate?" she asked.

Athanasios nodded in response. "Yeah.Athan loves chocolate. Athan wants a lot."

"You like chocolate that much, your highness?" the maid asked the blonde child.

"Athan loves chocolate! Love it thi-s much! Athan loves Hannah too!" Athanasios happily said while stretching his hand out to show the maid just how much he loved her.

"Oh my!" the maid, Hannah exclaimed.

"Hannah, what are you doing?"

Both of them froze in place.

"Ces!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Head maid Lilian told you. You can't give the prince snacks as you please," the maid who just arrived told her.