The Stray Fire Pokemon

Sorry Charizard fans
________________________________

With Bulbasaur a new addition to Ash's team and Sunkern in Misty's team, Our heroes continue there way to Vermilion City but first they have to find the Underground Path which leads to Route 6 then to there destination.

But they ran someone to a familiar face it seems...

"Hey is that Trace, What is he doing there?"
Ash spotted his supposed 'rival' who seems to be in a bit of a pickle

The brown haired bot turns to see Ash and his friends and waves at them with a friendly smile.

"Oh hey Ash, Misty and Brock, Good to see ya"
He waved.

"Yo Trace"
"It's nice to see you too"
"Hey Trace"

"You're heading to Vermillion City? Just take
this path and you be heading to Route 5 when you travel there" He said

"Hm, How about you? Training for the Cerulean Gym?"

He flashes him a toothy smile "You bet, I'm training my Pidgeotto and my buddies to get stronger, Those girls beat me real good so I'm working on a new strategy to beat them, I'm sure I'll win this time"

('Pshh, My sister aren't that strong') thought Misty

"Oh yeah I also go this ticket to S.S Anne, Ta-Da" He shows the same ticket for the S.S Anne just like Ash and his friends also have.

"Wait How did you get that ticket?"

"Oh some nice gave to me saying I won a prize or something, Heh guess I was lucky"

Ash just narrowed his eyes suspiciously, Something feels not right but he will figure out soon

Trace oddly stares on his hair like he sees something

"Uhh...Trace what are you staring at"

"Hmm? Hold on Ash, Just stand sill for a sec..."
He walks to Ash and slowly find something his hair, Trace picks out a small yellow shard, a Revive

Revive is a type of medicine which restores half of a fainted Pokemon's energy and it's also in certain medicines. There's also a Max Revive which look like it was combined by a number of Revives which restores the fainted Pokemon's full maximum of energy.

"Hehe I was wondering what the sparkly thing was, This was stuck in your hair"

('Wait how the heck it came from my hair!?') thought Ash

"Hey Ash, I heard you went through Bill's Lighthouse the other day, B-by any chance you e-encounter that talking Pokemon?"

Ash explained of what happen back at Bill's Lighthouse excluding the part where Team Rocket attack for trying to capture the King-sized Dragonite, But thankfully the Pokemon was unharmed and left scot-free

"Eek! That was Bill all this time!?, Well guess it's good to hear back to normal, But I have a Gym Battle to attend, see ya Ash!"
Then he dashes off north heading to Cerulean City as Ash and others went down to the Underground Path.

________________________________________________________________

[Kanto Route 5]

Now were back in track, as they got out from the Underground Path and now on there way to next city. But seems the three are bit lost as Brock tries to look from his map, Misty taking a rest as she sits on the ground and Ash just playing his Gamerboy Advance as he plays a game called, Super Jumpman World.

"Are we really heading to Vermilion City?" She said

"Calm down Misty, We will just head south and we finally arrive to Vermillion City"