A Showdown at Pewter Gym

"All right one more time Nidoran, use Double Kick"
"Nii!" The Nidoran leaped and kicked the thrown cans to the bin.

Right now Ash is training his two Pokemon
(Squirtle and Nidoran Female) for the upcoming Gym battle against Brock, The Pewter City Gym.

"Good Job Nidoran, Alright Squirtle use Water Gun"
"Squirt-tle" Squirtle blasted water out of his mouth shooting down the cans as targets.

They have been training in the whole morning, With other members improving there respective skills. Rattata practices his Hyper Fang attack on a walnut until he completely chomp the walnut whole, Spearow using her Aerial Ace attack and Pikachu improving his Thundershock.

And he also remember receiving a fossil when he visited the Pewter Museum of Science.
It was like this....

________________________________

Earlier today...

Ash decided to enter museum that Flint yesterday mentioned just to see some exhibits about fossil Pokemon such as the Omanyte line, the Kabuto line and an Aerodactyl.From recent news they are planning on new exhibits for more Pokemon such as Relicanth, an Anorith and much more.

For now our protagonist walks around the museum seeing interesting attractions such as a fossilized Kabutops skeleton and rare stones possibly excavated from Mt. Moon.

But suddenly something grab him in the shoulder pulling him to another room.

"Hey what the-" But he was stopped by a finger to shut him up
"Sorry but be quiet" By the looks of it, Ash guessed he is a scientist working in the museum
"Listen, I need to share a secret with someone."
He then shows a honey orange rock in his lab coat

"I think that this chunk of amber contains Pokemon DNA! It would be a shattering scientific breakthrough if Pokemon could be resurrected from it

"I think that this chunk of amber contains Pokemon DNA! It would be a shattering scientific breakthrough if Pokemon could be resurrected from it."
Then his face frowned, "But my colleagues just laughed and ignored what I have to say"
"So Trainer, I have a favor to ask!"

Ash stares to the odd scientist but reply "Uhhh... go ahead"
"I want you to get this examined at a Pokemon Lab somewhere and resurrect"

He handed the amber to the Trainer which gave him a confused look
"But don't you guys have like a fossil restoration machine in your museum?"

The scientist rubs his neck embarrassed "Well we don't have enough funds to start developing one but I let you handle it for me"

"Uhh...."

"Please I beg of you! Would you will do it for me" He even did the puppy dog eyes