It was really good until Jungkook decided to mess up things, you also hope that both could be like this but all of a sudden his mood is little excited, you slowly turned over "What are you doing?" removing his hand from the under your clothes, you whispers, feeling a little thirsty, you sat up "I will go and get a glass of water."

You got up and put on a slippers tiptoeing out, gently opening room's door to walked out of the room towards kitchen, you didn't turn on the light and walked in the darkness like a ghost, borrowing light from the fridge you drink a mouthful water.

"Drinking cold water in the middle of night?" voice coming from behind startled you "Ah! Jungkook?" he back hugged you "I want to drink too." he grabbed your hand and took a sip.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

This man is not sleeping and not letting you sleep either, was be excited because he's getting marry to you soon or was he too excited because he knew that he had a son?

He grabbed your chin to kiss you, in the dark, when you can't see anything... the feeling becomes stronger, in the pajamas your back was pressed against him, you could feel the heat coming through his body,  this posture of kissing was too hot.

"Hmm." his voice was so hoarse that it sounded like old wine flowing through his throat, his free hand slide on your waist and one grabbed your chin to occupied your lips absorbing sweetness, your breathing became heavier and hands subconsciously grabbed his clothes to support yourselves, entire body snuggle into his embrace powerlessly, eyes closed ... heart beating restlessly against your chest and you could feel his too.

However, at this moment, there was a suddenly a sound of footsteps in the living room "Mommy?"

Both of you became stiff, you pushed man and tried to tidy your messy clothes "Mommy, where are you?"

This little guy?

Why did he wake up? Jungkook frowned, this situation was too awkward to face, you quickly pulled your clothes in a place when Jungkook had yet to get rid of the pain  of love and whispers "Shh... as long as we don't make sound, he won't know..."

He's thick skinned and pervert man if yours!

His hand sneaked around you again but you didn't fulfill his wish this time and pushed him "Don't come over, it's not good to let kid see."

How he asked you to be intimate behind your child's back? so shameless?

"Ronnie?" you walked out making man behind unhappy "Ehn, mummy?"

"Why did you wake up? are you afraid alone? do you want to drink water too?" Rowoon was obvious surprised when he sound himself on bed alone, his parents were long gone "Is daddy here too?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

"Yes ... your daddy came to accompany mummy, caused it's was dark."

definitely, you will not teach anything bad to your kid, if not then three of you will be in stalemate and left bad impression in the future, which is not good for your child.

These pair of father and son had never met before and were very unfamiliar with each other in the past, furthermore Rowoon should have more than one prejudice against his dad, if they could get along well with each other in the future.

They need to communicate and develop their relationship before your marriage with Jungkook.

This would be pretty good, just thinking about this, the smile appeared on your face.

After awhile, Jungkook walked out carrying Rowoon and you followed them to the room.

----- Early morning, there were two men lying on each side of woman, they're both good men, little & big one's...