"Nice waist." He smirked and my anger fuled.

"How one can be this much shameless...do you want to get slapped again?" I asked and he looked directly in to my eyes and said,"That day...i was drunk but today I'm all concious..." His voice sounded like a threat.

I gulped down hearing his warning,"Try me." He said and i jerked the thought of slapping him. But again my palm was itching to do so.

"Okay now enough leave me..." I said but he didn't let me go,"Your  girlfriend will be waiting for you." I said reminding him. He thought for some moment and said,"Nope she isn't my girlfriend."

"Fine..." I said heaving.

"You've such a  long hair...why do you tie them..." He asked opening my hairs and i closed my eyes in frustration.

"Dare you touch them..." I said jerking his hand away from my hairs. Then he removed my glasses.

Patience Elena Patience.

"Now you're looking like a human..." He said and a sudden urge of kicking between his legs risen inside me.

I tried my level best to get out from his grip.

"Eric I'll..." I stopped When i saw Camille coming.

She stood infront of us and gave me a death glare.

"Eric i want to talk to you..." She announced folding her arms infront of us. All the while she was looking at me like she'll murder me the very moment she'll get.

"I don't want to talk... can't you see I'm busy." He said caressing my hair.

"What the fuck..." She yelled so loud that her voice made me cringe.

"Easy...Camille." Eric said irritated.

"I'll see you..." She said clenching her teeth when she saw me enjoying her state.

"I'll show you..." I said teasing her. She left stomping her feets and i was feeling so good. She was looking like an evil witch.

I laughed at her. I realised that I was still in his arms.

Okay now enough...

"Eric..." I used my sweetest voice coated with honey.

For a moment i felt him stiffened. But his grip didn't loosened.

"I was thinking..." I was thinking what should I say further..my mind was blank.

"Uh....i was thinking...."

Come one Elena come on...

"What were you thinking huh...tell me..." He asked leaning closer.

My heartbeat increased. He leaned even closer,"Don't you dare... don't you dare play with me." He said and let go off me.

"You compelled me to do that." I stood up and ran out of the canteen. I collided with someone. It was Chris.

"Hiii...."

"Hello." I replied.

"Where are your glasses Elle?" He asked.

"Its with me." Eric said and gave it back to me.

I wore it and went to class.

"I'm sorry. I left you alone in the canteen." Jimmy apologized.

I said it's ok. Not a big deal. I can manage that idiot alone.

The lecture began but again i wasn't able to understand it. Economics is tough. Fluctuation of demand and price is beyond my understanding.
.
.
.
.
.
.