Norie laughed at the toddlers as Levi pulled back.

"I can't see" Mikasa says as she moved her hands around in front of her since Eren was still covering her eyes

---------------------------------

"Mama! Dada!"

Norie and Levi looked at the toddlers that ran to them as the couple were changing a light bulb in the living room.

Though Norie had to sit on Levi's shoulders to reach it as he held her thighs.

"Can we play hide and seek?!" Eren says.

"Yeah go ahead baby-No but we want you to play too" Mikasa cut Norie off.

The couple blinked as she tried to come up with a response that wouldn't make them sad-

"No" Levi responded.

"Levi!" Norie says in disbelief.

Eren and Mikasa sniffled as he says "hide and seek"

"Don't worry my loves we'll play hide and seek and we will have so much fun!" Norie said happily.

"Won't we baby?" She spoke down to Levi and pat the top of his head with both hands gently.

"Sure-"

He was cut off when Norie squeezed her thighs against the sides of his head causing his cheeks to squish up, he sighed and mumbled "we will have so much fun"

"Yay! So Mama and Dada will hide first and me and Mikasa will find you, then we will play a different game!" Eren said happily.

"We will count to 20" Mikasa says

"That's enough time, okay, go count outside in the playhouse" Norie spoke as Levi helped her down off his shoulders.

"Yeah!"

The toddlers ran off as Norie turned to Levi and said "well then come on!"

"I already have a spot we can both hide in" he says

"To make it more fun for the kids we should hide separately. I already thought of a spot and you should hurry up and choose soon"

"But I want to be with my wife, can I not?"

Norie smiled and says "tell you what"

"If you win, then we can...tonight " she whispered.

Levi cleared his throat and covered his mouth with a hand.

"What? Afraid that you'll lose?"

"The way you're taunting me won't make tonight any easy, not that I was planning to hold back. Yet, I'll have you under my finger" he spoke lowly.

Norie smiled and says "I don't mind, I love seeing you that way"

"Just makes me want to lose on purpose" she says.

"I'm leaving now" Levi said with a red face and walked passed her.

"You can't just walk off like that! You have to learn to control yourself!"

"I'm not nervous!"

"I never said you were but looking at you now you seem to be shitting your pants!"

"You know you're always the one starting these types of conversations, here, I'll have you practice" Norie said.

"It's been years so I should know what you'll say-"

He was cut off when Norie pushed him against the wall behind him and placed both of her hands besides his head and leaned in closely so the tip of their noses could touch.