Chp:8

Later on you and Bucky are playing in the living room and running about.

"Y/n,Bucky stop running about please" Clint says trying to sort out dinner.

You and Bucky don't hear him and keep running about.

"Y/N L/N JAMES BARNS!" Clint shouts form the kitchen.

You and Bucky look at eachother and walk into the kitchen scared.

"Uncle Clint why you shout at us" you asks playing with the strings on your hoodie.

"Because you didn't listen the first time" he says crossing him arms.

"You didn't say anything though,chu a meanie you just shouted at us" you walk away crying,Bucky follows you.

"Y/n Bucky come here" Clint says crouching down and opening his arm.

You both walk back in and hug him.

"I'm sorry guys I didn't know you couldn't hear me." He says rubbing both of your backs.he continues "go sit at the table dinners ready"

You and Bucky go sit at the dining table leave a seat in between yous.

Clint comes in with too plates of past and sits in between yous.

Bucky starts eating and you sit there.

"Come on princess eat up" Clint says putting some past on the fork for you.

"Nu" you say punching it away.

"Come on y/n please be a good girl uncle Clint's tired" Clint says sighing.you push the plate and it falls off the table.

"Y/n what did you do that for that was very naughty" Clint says trying to pick everything up.

"I-I-it Nu meant to fall on du floor only met to go away" you say and tears start sliding down you face.

"It's okay sweetheart accidents happy don't cry darling" Clint says hugging you. "Y/n can you tell what's wrong please I can't help if I don't know" Clint says putting the food in the bin.

"Mm miss my daddy" you sob and Bucky turns to look at you.

"Y/n mm promises chu daddy coming back" he says hugging you. "Mm miss my daddy too chu know" he smiles at you and you smile back.

"Right y/n are you sure you want nothing to eat ?" Clint asks and you nod

"Okay bath time bucky can I put y/n in first is that okay" Clint asks and Bucky nods a smiles and gose into the living room.

Clint takes you to the bathroom and sits you on the floor and turns the water on.

"Uncles Clint?" You say as you look up at him with tears in your eyes.

"Mmh waht wrong" he says lifting you into his lap.

"Is mm daddy coming back" you ask him.

He sighs "y/n I'm going to be completely honest I don't actually know but all you aunts and uncles are trying to get him I promise there doing everything they can" he says and pulls you into a hug.

You cry a little.

"It's okay baby I promise" Clint says rocking you side to side

"Come on let's get you in the bath" Clint says as he takes your clothes and diaper off.he sits you in the tub.he gets the bubbles and he puts it on his face and you giggle.

"Chu sill" you touch the bubbles.

Clint washes your hair and let's you play and gets you out.

"Now you smell better you were verry smelly before" he says and you look at him. "I'm only joking"

Clint takes you in your room and lays you down on the changing table and gets you diapered a dressed.

"Okay now Bucky's turn" Clint says taking you into the living room.

"Bucky bath time" Clint places you in your playpen and Bucky grabs Clints hand.

You wine "do you want bankie and your teddy" you nod and Clint comes back with them and he puts (your favourite movie on) you lay against the pillow in your playpen and watch and cuddles your blankie and teddy

Clint comes back with Bucky ready for bed half asleep.you sit up and look at them.

Clint picks you up and sits you on the sofa with Bucky.

"Y/n dose chu wants some of my blankie chu look colds" Bucky says putting his blankie over you and him.

"Tank chu Bucky" you smiles and cuddle into him

Clint comes back in with your Dino bottle and dummy and buckys tractor bottle and dummy

"Aww how cute are yous wanting your bottles now" Clint asks you yous both nod.he passes yous your bottles and you drink them.

Clint takes your empty bottles and gives you your pacifiers.

Yous both start falling asleep and Clint gets a text form Natasha.

Tasha:Hi Clint just letting you know we're coming back and we have Tony!he asked if you don't tell y/n cause he wants to surprise her

Bird brain:okay I'm so glad you have Tony I can't wait to see y/n little face when yous come back she's falling asleep now should I keep her asleep.

Tasha:yeah tony said let her sleep and leave her on the sofa if you want.

Bird Brian:okay see you soon

Tasha:15 minutes see you.

You and Bucky are asleep and Clint puts an extra blanket onto of yous.

15 mins later eveyones comes in and Tony and Steve walk over to you and Bucky.

Tony smiles and picks you up and Steve pick Bucky up and yous both wake up.you don't realise it's Tony sand wines and try and go back to sleep.then you know that feeling.

"DADDY" you shout looking up at him.

"My princess" he hugs you tight.

You cry and little and hug him "my daddy"

"Oh my darling my darling daddy's so so happy to be back I love you so so much" he says crying a little hugging you.

Clints stood smiling "I'm going to bed guys good night" he kisses your head and buckys and leaves.

"Same" Steve says leaving with Bucky.everyone else leave and it's just you and Tony

"Dada mm iss you" you say slipping to a younger age.

"I know baby girl I missed you too" he says.

"Come on let's go to bed" you lol at him upset

"Chu leb me agin ?" You ask

"No baby your coming in daddy's bed" he says carrying you to his room.he sets you down on your bed.

"Dada blankie ? Teddy ?dummy?" You look at him.

"I know I'm going to get ready then get mm. H okay" you nod and Tony gets ready and grabs your stuff.

"Now lay down"  Tony says and you lay down.he puts your blanket on top of you,gives you your teddy hand puts you dummy in your mouth.

"Okay night night" Tony says pulling you to his chest you fall asleep safe in your daddy's arms.