Chp;4

Clint's POV:

I'm sat with y/n the timer for the oven gose off.

"Come on darling get up then we can get nuggets" I say prompting y/n up.

She shakes her head.

"Come on princess please" I ask she shakes her head.

I stand up with her and set her on the counter and I get the nuggets out and put them on a plate.

"Right y/n" I say picking her up and setting her at the table.
"2 seconds"

I go back and grab the nuggets and take them to the table and give them to her.she eats them.

"Mm done" she says I'm such a cute voice.

"Okay should we go take a bath then go watch a movie in uncle Clints bed" I ask her she nods exited

"Eight bath first tho"

She nods I give her a quick bath put her in her pyjamas and we go to my room.

"What movie should we watch "

"Nu no"

"What about (your favourite movie)"

"Yeah"

I put it on and she cuddles into me and I play with her hair about 20 minutes into the movie you were asleep.

3rd person pov:

Clint falls asleep not long after.about 1 hour later tony comes up to find you.he walks in and sees yous he takes a picture and wakes yous up.

"Daddy" you practically jump on him.

"Hi princess" tony says smiling.

"Do you want to see what has come for you" tony asks

You nod and he picks you up taking you to the living room we're there is boxes of stuff in you look at Tony confused.

"This is all yours go have a look" tony puts you down and you walk over to a box and start pulling stuff out of it.

You pull out lods of pacifiers and bottles.

"Tank chu daddy" you say smiling.

"There's more y/n have a look" he says pointing to a box.

You have a look at it and pull out lods of clothes but not just any clothes little clothes.

In the next box there was onesies.in another dippers at this you pulled a face cause you didn't like getting changed.

You finishes opening all the boxes and run and hug tony "tank chu so much daddy" you say smiling.

"You very welcome princess" he picks you up and sets you on his hip.

"Now do you want to stay in these pyjamas or should we get in your new ones" tony asks

"New one's" you say exited.

Tony puts you down to pick a onesie and he picks up and diaper.

You go back to him with one that says "daddy's little princess"

"Okay you happy with this" you nod then see the diaper.

"Dada Nu pwees" you say as he picks you up.

"It has to be done y/n do you want to get a rash" he asks you entering your little room.

You shakes your head and he lays on you on the changing table.he starts to undo your onesie and takes it off.you whine at the cold.

"I know it will be 2 seconds I promise" tony says undoing the diaper.

You whine at how cold it is.

Tony quickly wipes you Down and puts a new diaper on you then your onesie.He helps you go sit up.

You yawn and rub your eyes.

"I think it's bed time soon"

You shake your head "Nu uh"

"Yes y/n movie then bed okay"

You nod

"What do you want to watch"

"Lion king" you say.

Tony turns lion king on.

Tony's pov:
Y/n I happy watching lion king so u get up and start preparing her bottle and I walk around grabbing all of her stuff she needs for bed.I grab her teddy,blanket and pacifier.

I go back and sit with her the movie is nearly done.we watch the rest.

"Y/n bedtime now" I say.

"NU" she shout.

"Excuse me?" I say shocked I have never heard y/n speak to me like that.

"NU NI NI" she shouts

"Yes bedtime" I pick her up and she kicks and screams.

"I think someone needs a time out"I sit her in the corner and she gets back up.

"Go sit back in that corner now missy" I pick her up and sit her in timeout and she gets back up.

"Do you want a spanking" I say

"NU" she shouts

"Then go back in time out" I say crossing my arms.

"NU!" She shouts.

I spank her 3 times on her butt and sit her in timeout.she just sobs.

I set a timer for 10 minutes.