Chp;5

*still Tony's pov*

10 minutes later."y/n you can come out now"

She gets up and comes to me.

"Now do you understand why daddy had to punish you" I say and she nods.

"Can you tell me why daddy had to do that" I ask she nods.

"C-cause mm Nu go ni ni" she says.

I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Mm sowy" she says.

"It's okay love" I say rubbing her back. "Should we go to bed now sweetheart" she nods.

I carry her into her room and she crys.

"What's wrong kiddo" I ask her.

She just crys.

"Do you want daddy to stay?" I ask her she nods.

"Okay" I say carrying her to my room.

I set her on the bed and leave and grab her bottle,teddy,blanket and pacifier.I walk back in.

"Daddy's going to get ready for bed two minutes" I say going into my closet and getting pyjamas out and going into my bathroom.

I come back out and get into bed with her.

She climbs on me.

"Jarvis dim the lights please" the au dosent respond but dose it.

"Do you want bottle y/n" I say rubbing her back she nods.I put the bottle to her lips and she starts drinking.

I stroke her hair and she starts falling asleep once she's asleep I take the bottle out her mouth and put it on the bedside table and put her dummy in her mouth.

I sit and stroke her hair.I end up falling asleep.

*****2:35am*****

Steve's pov:

I wake up and go to the bathroom and I go to the kitchen and see y/n sat on the couch.

I go up to her and she looks at me crying with her blanket in her lap and pacifier in her mouth.

"What's the matter luv" I ask she just crys.

"It's okay darling I promise" I say picking her up and rocking her.

"Was it a nasty dream" I ask and she nods.

"Can you tell me what it's about" I ask she nods.

"Dada Ann evebyone wash gone" she muffled around her pacifier.

"It's okay we're right here darling" I say rubbing her back.

She nods.

She yawns and rubs her eyes.

"Come on let's get you back to ned" I say bouncing her up and down.

"Daddy's bed" she says I nod and take her to Tony's room. He's not there.

She crys "uncwle steb we're daddy"

"I don't know Jarvis we're is Tony" I ask.

"Mr stark isn't in the building and his tractor isn't working" Jarvis says.

"Daddy gone" y/n sobs.

"Jarvis pull up security footage"

Jarvis shows tony being pulled out of the tower by whiplash.

Y/n sobs at seeing her daddy being took.

"Uncwle steb" she sobs.

"Sh sh sh sh" I bounce her and call a meeting straight away and I take y/n into the meeting room.

Everyone arrives at the meeting room.

"Steve this better be good it's nearly 3 in the morning" Clint says yawning.

"Tony's been kidnapped" at this you start crying agin.You can't stand the thought of you daddy being gone.

"It's okay darling" Clint says taking you off Steve.

"Right so whiplash took him and we need a plan to get him back so someone needs to stay with the littles.Clint you up for it ?" I say.

"Yeah sure who's little" he asks me.

"Y/n,Bucky and Loki" I say.

Clint nods and rubs your back and you yawns still upset.

I tell everyone the plan and they all suit up but Clint.

Clints pov:
My poor baby was so upset.everyone said good bye and I go to the living room with y/n.

She just cuddles me.

"Should we go back to sleep my darling" I say stroking her hair she nods a little.

"Uncwle Clint is daddy okay" she asks me I can't lie to her.

"I don't know princess I don't know" I say rubbing her back and kissing the top of her head.

She lets a couple of tears slip.

"Look come with me" I say standing up with her and taking her to Tony's room.

I grab his shirt,hoodie and his pyjamas pants.

"Can I change you" she nods.I grab a duper as-well.

I quickly change her into all of Tony's stuff and

take her to my room and lay her in bed.I can her Bucky crying so I go get him out his crib.

"What's wrong buddy" I ask him.

"Daddy" he mumbles into my chest.

"Daddy's out do you want to come lay in uncle Clint's bed with y/n" I ask he nods I try and be as quiet as I can do I don't wake Loki up but he wakes up.

"Oh grate the 3 of them are up" I go and get Loki and bring him into my room.

They all look tired.

"How about we all go to sleep" they nod.

"Who wants bottle" I ask

"Me pwees" Bucky says.

"Me" Loki says

Y/n just nods.

"Right wile I go make eveyones bottles yous go get what you want for sleepy time"

They all get off and run there different directions.

By the time I'm done with there bottles I walk back in and there all say on there bed with there stuff.

Y/n brought her teddy,blanket and pacifier.

Bucky brought his captain Americas blanket,his teddy and pacifier.

Loki brought his teddy and pacifier.

"Right so bucks is the tractor" I give Bucky his bottle and he sits back and drinks it. "Lokis is the yellow one" I pass his and he drinks it. "And y/n's is the one with flowers" I pass her her bottle and she drinks it.

"Right should uncle Clint get in the middle" I ask they nod.

I position everyone so there laying down and I lay down so I have y/n on my right and Bucky and Loki on my left.

About 5 minutes later there asleep so I take there bottles and out there pacifiers in and we all go to sleep.