Chapter 6

I ran out the door and didn't stop there. Tears streaming down my face, I ran into the forest that surrounded the school. I heard people screaming my name but I couldn't care less. I kept running and running. I lost track of time and which directions I had to take to get back. I still couldn't care less. It wasn't like anyone would miss me if I got lost. My mind got hazy for a minute due to my lungs screaming at me to stop and I tripped. I came crashing down on a jagged rock, cutting my self on my arms, legs and face as I fell onto it. My leg was bent at a strange angle and I couldn't move it to get up. With excruciating pain I managed to slide off the rock onto the mossy, damp ground and straighten out my legs. The forest around me was dark and disturbingly quiet.
I started sobbing again as the forest darker and colder with each passing minute.

"Help!" I screamed.
I screamed it over and over again until I couldn't do it anymore. The cuts were oozing blood and my leg felt like it was on fire. I felt warm, sticky blood drip down my temple and knew that unless someone found me soon, I wouldn't last much longer.
I sat there for about an hour, my skin turning paler and paler.
"Lilith!" I heard a faint voice shout.
My head snapped up.
I heard it again, but this time a tiny bit louder.
"Help! Over here!" I screamed.
"Lilith?!" They shouted again. I saw part of the forest light up and figures running around.
"Help please!" I screamed, sounding more petrified than I ever thought possible.
"I see her!" They voices shout to each other, running over to me. My eye sight started to get blurry.
"Lili???!! Can you hear us?" I heard Jason's voice shout at me.
"Jason..." I muttered weakly before fainting.

-----------
Yay like 4 updates in one day! Hope you enjoy this drama filled chapter!!!